Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Frames per second...

This is a discussion on Frames per second... within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; chicken shit? lol it doesnt take a hardcore strong person to enlist but ok. Plus i'd rather make more money ...
Page: 5

lazerface

chicken shit? lol it doesnt take a hardcore strong person to enlist but ok. Plus i'd rather make more money doing what im doing and not go over seas for 9 months this way im still close to my family, I wouldnt want to chance moving around back and forth on bases and put my familt thru all that crap... I lived it with my dad when I was younger and its a big waste of time moving back and forth, I would rather have my family live where they want doing what I want to do this way we are all happy. To be honest military is about 80% people who cant do anything else with there life so they go into it... not saying its a bad thing but when kids get outta high school they cant do much or there to lazy to go to college. Guess someone has to do the dirty work.[/b]

Making up statistics makes you win the prize.

Hells Kitchen

its reality.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345