Fraps

This is a discussion on Fraps within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well I just downloaded fraps today and I've had some troubles with so if ko4life people could help you'll be ...
Page: 1

eduarvera23

Well I just downloaded fraps today and I've had some troubles with so if ko4life people could help you'll be seeing my pk video soon

Troubles:

1. When I record something when I see the video it's lagging a lot, goes sloooow and all that (btw the quality looks really good though).

2. In the recordings there appears www.fraps.com I think that can be removed or something :P well if not I'll leave it like that :S

3. When I'm recording it suddenly stops recording for no reason :S

If it helps u for anything...

AMD Sempron ™ Processor
    2500+
    1.40 GHz, 768 RAM MB

with the free version of fraps it only records for 30secs till you have to hit the button to record again and i dont think you can remove the fraps.com.
    If you want it to record longer and have more options to set it you need to buy the register version. <_<

eduarvera23

thnx on that one

you can download the full version for free, most people that use fraps have done this. cant post the link because its against the rules

it stills lags you to shit, though. also 1min = 1gb (fucking huge file size)