Fraps lagging

This is a discussion on Fraps lagging within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; After im starting fraps I get really low fps and start to lag. Anybody know what changes I have too ...
Page: 1

Default Fraps lagging

After im starting fraps I get really low fps and start to lag. Anybody know what changes I have too do?

Without fraps on I can run with 150 fps but when I start fraps I get down too 50 for half a min or something and then down too 15ish and its unplayable

That is a setting in FRAPS. it probable stand on max fps (30-60) you will have to check the settings in fraps to change it to like 90 or so. It should be fixable. Sometimes fraps also just takes a shitload of your fps because your graph card can't handle 2 heavy things in one time.

Quote Originally Posted by S1ckness View Post
    That is a setting in FRAPS. it probable stand on max fps (30-60) you will have to check the settings in fraps to change it to like 90 or so. It should be fixable. Sometimes fraps also just takes a shitload of your fps because your graph card can't handle 2 heavy things in one time.
    My comp should handle it, but i think my fps on fraps stands on 12 or so. Maybe thats the problem

Quote Originally Posted by Pubbageir View Post
    My comp should handle it, but i think my fps on fraps stands on 12 or so. Maybe thats the problem
    That could be the problem, you can change the FPS setting to manual and just put in whatever you like (i wont go higher then 60 max) because then the movie would become just to many mb(gb) to upload.