fraps problem

This is a discussion on fraps problem within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hey everyone, So as i recently made a new clan i started making some footage of our clan with fraps. ...
Page: 1

Default fraps problem

hey everyone,

So as i recently made a new clan i started making some footage of our clan with fraps. Now here's the problem im currently facing:

So from all the clips i made i selected around 15 minutes of footage. But that 15 minutes is 27 gigabyte. That doesnt seem right. How do i make it smaller in fraps or something else.

Seeing as the youtube upload limit is 2gig something seems wrong with my fraps.

Alrite now you have to "Render" your original clips with some program like sony vegas, windows movie maker (maybe).

After you have rendered them, 15min footage should be like 600-900mb then.
    point of rendering : Your clip loses bit quality of it, but it will decrease the quality to like 720p HD in youtube or what ever you want to your quality to decrease to, etc 480p,720p,1080p.

You can search from youtube, how to render with windows movie maker or with sony vegas, or w/e other program.

thx man, thats exactly what i was looking for.

I wanted to use sony vegas for the trailer, but i need it done by friday and i've never worked with sony vegas before so i prolly use windows movie maker for this one