Wrong Country problem

This is a discussion on Wrong Country problem within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ppl i have one question, when i make new acc on gamersfirst im gettin by default COUNTRY:CS, and when i ...
Page: 1

iKon

ppl i have one question, when i make new acc on gamersfirst im gettin by default COUNTRY:CS, and when i try to log in game im gettin some wierd message that is "erron in server", before that was "due to high volume..."
    when i try to change country on site im gettin message that i dont need to change country cuz that is my country....

here what is the problem....
    before my country name was "Serbia and Montenegro" and that is (CS), but now the name of my country is only "Serbia" (RS),
    so when im makeing new account i should get COUNTRY:RS....so prolly is some bad IP country script on site....

and when i send ticket im gettin robot replay "not under free2play service"....

so how should i know that they will change me country when i send ticket after buying prem...

and oh yea....COUNTRY:RS exist cuz i have one account with COUNTRY:RS and i can play with that account, but its stupid that i cant play some old accounts and i cant play brand new accounts that i make cuz of that bad country IP settings on gamers site...could some1 change that plz....lots of ppl from my country has the same problem and cant make new accounts...plz help.....ty

iKon

BUMP !!!

semsa

imam i ja isti problem, pogledaj u general chat my post i videces !

srry for language

k2'ed

iKon

ok pozzz....