FREEZING IN CZ

This is a discussion on FREEZING IN CZ within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i just a got a new computer with VISTA, downloaded KO..i run fine in every single zone but for some ...
Page: 1

Jig

i just a got a new computer with VISTA, downloaded KO..i run fine in every single zone but for some reason right when i walk out of town in Ronark Land my computer freezes....i've reinstalled ko multiple times, disable my firewall, ive done everything....any other ideas??? i need some serious help

tamachan

u mean freeze a few seconds or it just totally freeze until u quit ?:S?

Jig

my knight online client totally freezes and my computer wont let me end process...so i have to manually shut down my computer

Maybe there's a reoccurring corruption every time you download knight online again?

I don't know, this is the strangest thing I've ever heard happening. And my computer is a massive monsoon of crap. :P

Banned

Vista Sux

bazzeeka

Once again Vista is a heep of shit unless your running Quad Core 8gig of ram [ Xp or Xp pro is the way to go ] i think this will fix ur problem

Jig

yeah, i know that XP is a better option, but i dont want to down-grade my brand new computer, i have MANY friends who's KO runs perfectly fine...just wondering if anyone else ever had this problem and what they did to fix it

Jig

wow...please give me some ideas...this is REALLY gay

shankster

i have a laptop with vista, anywhere i go is fine, until i go into CZ, i have the same exact problem that you do, i never figured it out, i just stopped playing on the laptop haha. i thought it was my mouse drivers & xtrap until you said this, now i dont know what the problem is.