Freezing right as i log in

This is a discussion on Freezing right as i log in within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; first 2 times i logged into ko with vista at the new server it was fine, logged strait in, i ...
Page: 1

first 2 times i logged into ko with vista at the new server it was fine, logged strait in, i do have a problem with my graphics card i guess i get a black screen real quick and then it goes back to normal and it says my video card has recovered from an error, then the next 8 times i tried to log back on it froze the instant i saw my char, i&#39;ve tried the "run as admin" and all the other crap i read on the forums, but i still cant get it to work at this moment...any ideas?

St0neColdKill3r

Sounds like the start of a graphics card problem. I had most those things happening to me, but i couldn&#39;t believe it could be my graphics card considering it was fairly new and all. Couple of buddies of mine that are computer programmers tried to walk me through mad stuff but nothing worked. Finally i tried one of their graphics cards and everything ran fine and smooth, so i got a new one and since have had 0 probs.

Not saying im 100% just saying i had the identical stuff happening and that fixed it for me----good luck man.