Frequent DC

This is a discussion on Frequent DC within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ever since the Forgotten Frontiers Expansion came, i dc frequently and randomly in game, primarily inareas with a dense number ...
Page: 1

lei

ever since the Forgotten Frontiers Expansion came, i dc frequently and randomly in game, primarily inareas with a dense number of players (wars/invasions and moradon). I never had this problem before and im not sure if its an issue with my graphics card or anything. My internet is good. Here are my comp stats:

4 gigs RAM
    2.10 Intel Duo Core Processor
    NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GS

any help would be great

legendmage

Your graphics card has nothing to do with DCing. This is usually caused when your modem loses connection to the internet. Maybe you have a bad cable or something or you got ip interference like for example when you have laptop and computer running in your house on at the same time it sometimes kicks one off. I used to have the same problem until i called up my ISP and had a technican come look at it. They replaced my modem for free and ive been fine since

Mixer

open cmd and type ipconfig /release,and then when it finishes type ipconfig /renew. Spaces are a MUST!!!

will do the job 4 you

Uzu

open cmd and type ipconfig /release,and then when it finishes type ipconfig /renew. Spaces are a MUST!!!

will do the job 4 you[/b]
    no it won't...

thats a problem between your ISP and Knight Online.

i had it too, had to change ISP to play without dc's every 5 min...

Mixer

ye it will help him. someone is sending him killer packets,so the guy must change his ip,so the packets dont go to him. Try unpluging ur modem for a sec,then plug in back. U wont dc,it will freeze till you plug it back in

someone sending you POD and u must get protection