Frequent DC

This is a discussion on Frequent DC within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi. I'm on the ares server and lately I've been getting a disconnected from server message within 1 or 2 ...
Page: 1

Hi. I'm on the ares server and lately I've been getting a disconnected from server message within 1 or 2 minutes of being logged on. Nothing has changed on my computer. I even reformatted my computer thinking my computer was the problem, but I still got dced and I also tried logging in from my friend's computer and I was disconnected within a minute. This has been going on for a week and the previous patch on 2/17 didn't fix it. I don't have a clue why this is happening and KO support just told me to wait and see what happens. Anyone know anything about this or having this problem also?

qoop

Almost same problem on my KO, getting DC all 2 minutes in DLW or Ardream not that often in high lvl pvp zones but still anoying. Got prem, that didnt help :P

neji

i dont dc...
    make sure your connection is doing good.
    turn off your anti virus and spyware protection/firewall then try to log in.
    If that dont help i dont have any more suggestions

qoop

removed that skill_magic_2.tbl from KO/Data....cant see any arrows now but didnt DC anymore

I hope thats not cheating or something like that

neji

messing or changing any of the KO files is technically cheating but seriosly its not like KO takes time to investigate for it.
    Im sure plenty of people do it