Problem when installing KO.

This is a discussion on Problem when installing KO. within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i got a reeal problem here now... i have 2 computers, 1 Laptop wich runs the game no problem, (or.. ...
Page: 1

BooZ

Thumbs down

i got a reeal problem here now... i have 2 computers, 1 Laptop wich runs the game no problem, (or.. its a problem that the pc suck generally) and 1 Brand new Stationary pc witch is MORE then good enough to run KO on but
    when i try to install the game i get this error.. i really have no idea what it is.. could anyone help me out?

and yea i cant change the folder i wish to install KO at

i got the game installed by a older version of the game (1,506) and downloaded the patches, but when i launched the game then, half of my screen (windowed mode) got black and ready for the intro, and then this Windows error come up...
    any tips would be more than welcome

BooZ

bump

BooZ

bump... anyone got a idea?

BooZ

Problem solved by: Right clicking MY COMPUTER -> Manage-> Disk management and changing my C: to P: and made a virtual C: drive with the help from http://ask-leo.com/i_have_no_c_drive_but_s...t_can_i_do.html

just incase anyone else has the same problem