DC problems on 1 account but not the other, On same laptop

This is a discussion on DC problems on 1 account but not the other, On same laptop within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ok i have 2 accounts. Account A keeps getting DC be it walking in Moradon, EMC or anywhere. Account B ...
Page: 1

lastdance

Ok i have 2 accounts.

Account A keeps getting DC be it walking in Moradon, EMC or anywhere.

Account B has no DC problems at all. I logged on account B immediately after Account A got DC and Account B encountered no problem.

What is wrong here?

lastdance

help?

Disease

i had same problem,lol
    flsued dns trillion times and repaired connection but to be hones still no clue for fixing

maybe:
    1,try to make a new char with acc A on different server and login to moradon.
    2a, cross fingers
    2b, pray

lastdance

hmm, so i'm not alone phew...

i sent submitted ticket, waiting for reply...

PriestOfShadows

lol good luck gettin a reply.

infinityg35

u have premium?

lastdance

lol good luck gettin a reply.[/b]
    thanks for the comment

there's no other option, no GMs online last nite

u have premium?[/b]
    yes GOLD

lastdance

They replied with no resolution, I don't think the CS even understands my problem. Looks like she thinks I cannot connect at all :angry:

================================================

Hail ABC!

Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support. We are currently aware of this issue and are working hard to find an immediate solution. For now, please continue trying to log-in and you will eventually be admitted access. If you have any further questions or issues, please submit a new support ticket and we will be happy to assist you as quickly as possible. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Thank you for choosing Knight Online.

XXX

Knight Online Customer Support

www.knightonlineworld.com

www.k2network.net

We look forward to hearing from you regarding our service. Should you have any questions or simply feel the need to provide us feedback, please do so by accessing the ticket submission page and selecting “Feedback” in the drop down menu.

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

lol u got a bot response <_< but if it dc u on ur laptop Its just cuz laptop arnt that great with handlein ko mine does it to like when loading and when it load dc but to help
    Is click o and it will take them names off and dont run when ur laggin click T and ull walk :lol:

lastdance

lol u got a bot response <_< but if it dc u on ur laptop Its just cuz laptop arnt that great with handlein ko mine does it to like when loading and when it load dc but to help
    Is click o and it will take them names off and dont run when ur laggin click T and ull walk :lol:[/b]
    LOL you also don&#39;t get it. This is account issue, not rig issue.

Anyway my rig can handle Crysis, KO requirements are nothing compared to Crysis.