FTP site problem in client and IE :(

This is a discussion on FTP site problem in client and IE :( within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hey i was just wondering if anyone can help my problem when i open the launcher, the bar at the ...
Page: 1

kamikaze__

hey i was just wondering if anyone can help my problem

when i open the launcher, the bar at the bottom doesnt move and it says "checking versions and preparing to launch game" as usual....but then the bar doesnt move and a popup comes up saying "cannot connect to ftp server. please refer to homepage for announcements." and under it is says "download.knightonlineworld.com"

i just reinstalled KO so obviously the patches arent updated ...i tried going to KO's ftp patch site: ftp://download.knightonlineworld.com/knight/upgrade/ but for some reason, it doesnt work on my internet browser (page cannot be found..blah blah) ....i know there used to be a topic on ko4life where someone put all of the patches in filefront....anyone have that link? or does anyone know how to make the ftp site work on my pc (it worked on my friends pc)?

anyone have the same problem and found how to fix it?

ivideogameri

i have the same problem =(