Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Fuck this, im getting a life

This is a discussion on Fuck this, im getting a life within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well i sold a bucnh of my shit to some guy ( HyDrAre ) for usd which was, full set ...
Page: 1

DragonStrife44

Lightbulb

well i sold a bucnh of my shit to some guy ( HyDrAre ) for usd which was,
    full set of warrior shell 8+, raptor 8+, wp 1+, ss 7+, a acconut with a lvl 66,65,68,71,54,59,73,70, and a lvl 65 all on dif server seom on same, dark vane, 5 ful lsets a valk, account with gold premmy, 5 trinas, bunch of baba shopping items, 25gbs, 2 keks, 1 kek belt, and a red chest all forrrrrrrrr

$3000~

and guess wat...HE TOOK HIS FUCKNIG MNOEY BACK WITH PAYPAL WTWTFWTWF OMGFOMOHMDFGHDFGHDFGH

so now, my 4 years of playing this game jstu went down the fucknig drain and otu the fucking shower fosset for gay
    kid.............. so im selling the rest of my chars and saying

FUCK YOU K2 IM GOIN TO PLAY GUILD WARS WHERE THERE IS ACTUALLY GOOD FUCKING
    SERVICE AND WILL ACTUALLY HELP PPL WEN THEY GET H ACKED, SCAMMED ETC
    FUCKKKKKK YOUUUUUU SCAMERRRRRRRRRZZZZZZZZZZZ

well good bye. most of you dont know but im

Sinfulrpriest
    Terminater
    Mr007
    Dragonstrife
    good bye kol

haru

1st-that sucks
    2nd-dont blame k2 blame paypal if any1
    3rd-use WU
    4th-calm down
    5th-topic says "fuck this game im getting a life" sad day when u think playing guild wars is getting a life :P
    6th- BB we wont miss u

redbluegreen44

full set of warrior shell 8+, raptor 8+, wp 1+, ss 7+, a acconut with a lvl 66,65,68,71,54,59,73,70, and a lvl 65 all on dif server seom on same, dark vane, 5 ful lsets a valk, account with gold premmy, 5 trinas, bunch of baba shopping items, 25gbs, 2 keks, 1 kek belt, and a red chest all forrrrrrrrr

$3000~

and guess wat...HE TOOK HIS FUCKNIG MNOEY BACK WITH PAYPAL WTWTFWTWF OMGFOMOHMDFGHDFGHDFGH

so now, my 4 years of playing this game jstu went down the fucknig drain and otu the fucking shower fosset for gay

Sinfulrpriest
    Terminater
    Mr007
    Dragonstrife
    good bye kol[/b]
    +1 to haru.
    first of all Think more before posting. like what Haru said, getting a life isnt playing Guild Wars lmao. Getting a life is not going on the comp for more then 30 min.

second K2 had nothing to do with this , infact K2 wrote that they dont support account selling or trading. So there is no point of flaming K2 ~_~

third usko has only been open for 3 years ~_~ not 4

fourth you fucked ur self believing someone would pay 3000$ for this game

fifth games are not for making money in the future, they are for playing and having fun, so there is no such thing as "4 years of playing this game just went down the fucking drain" it just means, game over for you. nothing lose nothing gain, just how all games suppose to be. Take console video games for an example: "oh i beat Gears of War" should i say there goes 1 week of playing this game went down the drain because i didnt make any money ? xD

sixth your fucking stupid dude, i doubt you have all those chars lol

Banned

$3000~

Sinfulrpriest
    Terminater
    Mr007
    Dragonstrife
    good bye kol[/b]
    sorry for the happen, but "omfgofgmfogmof" is not for dead bro.. peace and love :/

silverbuffer18

go be a nolife in guild wars nwo for 4 years

+1 to haru.
    first of all Think more before posting. like what Haru said, getting a life isnt playing Guild Wars lmao. Getting a life is not going on the comp for more then 30 min.

second K2 had nothing to do with this , infact K2 wrote that they dont support account selling or trading. So there is no point of flaming K2 ~_~

third usko has only been open for 3 years ~_~ not 4

fourth you fucked ur self believing someone would pay 3000$ for this game

fifth games are not for making money in the future, they are for playing and having fun, so there is no such thing as "4 years of playing this game just went down the fucking drain" it just means, game over for you. nothing lose nothing gain, just how all games suppose to be. Take console video games for an example: "oh i beat Gears of War" should i say there goes 1 week of playing this game went down the drain because i didnt make any money ? xD

sixth your fucking stupid dude, i doubt you have all those chars lol[/b]
    +1

simple as that

saboteci

okey that sucks ;(
    1st-buy beer
    2nd-buy more beer
    3rd-beer beer beer
    4th-beer
    5th-beer
    6th-and more beer and ur life goes up again B)

b0mb

okey that sucks ;(
    1st-buy beer
    2nd-buy more beer
    3rd-beer beer beer
    4th-beer
    5th-beer
    6th-and more beer and ur life goes up again B)[/b]
    so basically you want him to drink his life away ?

so basically you want him to drink his life away ? [/b]
    i would if i lost 3 grand

1st-that sucks
    2nd-dont blame k2 blame paypal if any1
    3rd-use WU
    4th-calm down
    5th-topic says "fuck this game im getting a life" sad day when u think playing guild wars is getting a life :P
    6th- BB we wont miss u[/b]
    roflmfao

Getting a life is not going on the comp for more then 30 min.[/b]
    Huh?

creedofdeath

...Guild wars will give you x1000 more life than this shit...

If you HAVE to play a MMORPG, but are scared of burning your life away, then play Guild Wars. It caters for people who want to enjoy a game, but hate grinding/farming.

Takes only 12 hours to get to max level if you are good. (1-20)
    There IS NO UBER WEAPONS/ARMOR. (All weapons at a certain point do EXACTLY THE SAME DAMAGE (15-22 Swords, 8-28 Axes, 18-35 Hammers, etc.) , and all armor has EXACT same AC. I can make an account, play lightly for 1 week, and get max level and max weapons/armor.

The only way to spend lots of money (if you have it), is on "cool looking" weapon SKINS or armor skins that have exactly the same stats as any other weapon you can pick up for spare change. Meaning unless your a retard and care about a pretty looking weapon that bad, then by all means farm 10 hours a day just to make your sword more shiny.

For example, you can spend 1000M+ on a "+15>50 +30 20/20 Celestial Crystalline Sword of l33tness".... or you can spend 100k on a "15>50 +30 20/20 short sword". Both will do 15-22 damage and have same mods.

I say go go go Guild Wars. It's fun, pvp is nice, graphics are awesome, and THERE IS NO FUCKING GRINDING/FARMING...

Now i have to ask myself... WTF am i doing playing this game? Oh well, I still have a life.

...Guild wars will give you x1000 more life than this shit...

If you HAVE to play a MMORPG, but are scared of burning your life away, then play Guild Wars. It caters for people who want to enjoy a game, but hate grinding/farming.

Takes only 12 hours to get to max level if you are good. (1-20)
    There IS NO UBER WEAPONS/ARMOR. (All weapons at a certain point do EXACTLY THE SAME DAMAGE (15-22 Swords, 8-28 Axes, 18-35 Hammers, etc.) , and all armor has EXACT same AC. I can make an account, play lightly for 1 week, and get max level and max weapons/armor.

The only way to spend lots of money (if you have it), is on "cool looking" weapon SKINS or armor skins that have exactly the same stats as any other weapon you can pick up for spare change. Meaning unless your a retard and care about a pretty looking weapon that bad, then by all means farm 10 hours a day just to make your sword more shiny.

For example, you can spend 1000M+ on a "+15>50 +30 20/20 Celestial Crystalline Sword of l33tness".... or you can spend 100k on a "15>50 +30 20/20 short sword". Both will do 15-22 damage and have same mods.

I say go go go Guild Wars. It's fun, pvp is nice, graphics are awesome, and THERE IS NO FUCKING GRINDING/FARMING...

Now i have to ask myself... WTF am i doing playing this game? Oh well, I still have a life.[/b]
    no grinding no farming all armors and weapons are the same?

so basically u r playing a game that at the end every1 will look same? ewwww..
    in ko u can use fps, chitins or shells as build,
    on different classes even first grade,

different gamestyle, different charbuilds, different classes makes more fun.. then some game when u end like every1..

different gamestyle, different charbuilds, different classes makes more fun.. then some game when u end like every1..[/b]

Well in KO there is valkyrie armors. And opposed to GW, in KO you pay to look the same as everyone else LOL.

slmbitches

different gamestyle, different charbuilds, different classes makes more fun.. then some game when u end like every1..[/b]
    LOL This made me laugh so much i had to make an account. Your trying to say that KO's so called "character customization" is better then GW's? If so, Your a total fool. GW has tons of different armors with the same stats, some are incredibly cheap some are midranged and some are uber expensive. Theres also "dyes" to color your armors any color you want, creating more depth... not too mention the countless amounts of different weapons/shields etc...

While KO has... maybe 3 sets of armors, 4 or 5 different weapons worth using for each class...

AND BEST OF ALL!!!! VALKYRE TO HIDE IT ALL SO EVERYONE LOOKS THE SAME!!!!

on topic- sorry mate, sucks to get scammed. GW takes much less time and is much less addicting... but then again its not as fun imo

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast