Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Fuck this, im getting a life

This is a discussion on Fuck this, im getting a life within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; never said that i m fan of valkyrie....
Page: 2

never said that i m fan of valkyrie.

andy

you have to have a life to get a life...but gg gl in the realworld

minhking

you have to have a life to get a life...but gg gl in the realworld [/b]
    So true . But its really suck that you get scammed. Use original email adress to clame back the accounts at least.
    And I really dont know how can you sell that much for USD without taking precaution

creedofdeath

LOL This made me laugh so much i had to make an account. Your trying to say that KO's so called "character customization" is better then GW's? If so, Your a total fool. GW has tons of different armors with the same stats, some are incredibly cheap some are midranged and some are uber expensive. Theres also "dyes" to color your armors any color you want, creating more depth... not too mention the countless amounts of different weapons/shields etc...

While KO has... maybe 3 sets of armors, 4 or 5 different weapons worth using for each class...

AND BEST OF ALL!!!! VALKYRE TO HIDE IT ALL SO EVERYONE LOOKS THE SAME!!!!
    on topic- sorry mate, sucks to get scammed. GW takes much less time and is much less addicting... but then again its not as fun imo[/b]
    Heh... I played GW for a while. The PvE sucks ass after the first 2 weeks or so, and it gets boring fast. Basically PvE in GW - Take 2 elementalist heroes. Equip elementalist heroes with Searing Flames, Glowing Gaze, Meteor Shower, and Fire Attunement. Watch mobs explode around you.

But PvP is just awesome, simply put. It takes an enormous amount of precision, skill, and timing, ESPECIALLY when everyone is JUST as strong as you are. With only 8 skills, and almost EVERY skill having counters, and those counters having counter-counters. With many many strategies, skill types, etc., the PvP certainly takes the most team/player skill out of any game. From pressure, spike, shutdown, hexes, conditions, knockdown, interrupts, e-denial....I think it's a great game if you enjoy skilled PvP.

dude thats gayi knew u mr007 :P u pwned and all lolz gay dude just gay l

DragonStrife44

yeh its me =P

kaosj123

how u get red treasure chest? and what does it give

DragonStrife44

how u get red treasure chest? and what does it give [/b]
    secret

haru

isnt that the noobys 1 and i think ug et from the guys after lw if u win

DragonStrife44

isnt that the noobys 1 and i think ug et from the guys after lw if u win[/b]
    nope =)

NEMANYA

got life yet ?

Banned

fucking scammer

well i sold a bucnh of my shit to some guy ( HyDrAre ) for usd which was,
    full set of warrior shell 8+, raptor 8+, wp 1+, ss 7+, a acconut with a lvl 66,65,68,71,54,59,73,70, and a lvl 65 all on dif server seom on same, dark vane, 5 ful lsets a valk, account with gold premmy, 5 trinas, bunch of baba shopping items, 25gbs, 2 keks, 1 kek belt, and a red chest all forrrrrrrrr

$3000~

and guess wat...HE TOOK HIS FUCKNIG MNOEY BACK WITH PAYPAL WTWTFWTWF OMGFOMOHMDFGHDFGHDFGH

so now, my 4 years of playing this game jstu went down the fucknig drain and otu the fucking shower fosset for gay
    kid.............. so im selling the rest of my chars and saying

FUCK YOU K2 IM GOIN TO PLAY GUILD WARS WHERE THERE IS ACTUALLY GOOD FUCKING
    SERVICE AND WILL ACTUALLY HELP PPL WEN THEY GET H ACKED, SCAMMED ETC
    FUCKKKKKK YOUUUUUU SCAMERRRRRRRRRZZZZZZZZZZZ

well good bye. most of you dont know but im

Sinfulrpriest
    Terminater
    Mr007
    Dragonstrife
    good bye kol[/b]
    well both the names dragonstrife and Mr007 ring a bell.... unfortunately 4 u i remember these characters being total noobs!!!! u didnt have all these items.... dragonstrife was wit me in the clan inkara or at least one of the many clans ive been in....... u had +7 cleavers at most and i faintly remind u begging me for cash, so im guessing those noob items got scammed and u thought u wuld over exagerate it?? :S seriously man i think it is better if u do get a life cos ur living in a fantasy world at the moment....... P.S you just got owned.....

dnovak

full set of warrior shell 8+, raptor 8+, wp 1+, ss 7+, a acconut with a lvl 66,65,68,71,54,59,73,70, and a lvl 65 all on dif server seom on same, dark vane, 5 ful lsets a valk, account with gold premmy, 5 trinas, bunch of baba shopping items, 25gbs, 2 keks, 1 kek belt, and a red chest all forrrrrrrrr

$3000~

and guess wat...HE TOOK HIS FUCKNIG MNOEY BACK WITH PAYPAL WTWTFWTWF OMGFOMOHMDFGHDFGHDFGH

so now, my 4 years of playing this game jstu went down the fucknig drain and otu the fucking shower fosset for gay

Sinfulrpriest
    Terminater
    Mr007
    Dragonstrife
    good bye kol[/b]
    u got satted ahhaa... thats gotta suck..

and when he says k2 sucks.. i dont think it is because he got hacked.. hes saying k2 sucks because theyre bad service and all the korean ppl.. which is 100% true xD

$3000~

Sinfulrpriest
    Terminater
    Mr007
    Dragonstrife
    good bye kol[/b]

You have to make sure he is verified. Once he makes transaction it goes straight to bank account which you can withdraw/move to another account. Then you can't get scammed.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast