Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Fuck this, im getting a life

This is a discussion on Fuck this, im getting a life within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well i sold a bucnh of my shit to some guy ( HyDrAre ) for usd which was, full set ...
Page: 3

Banned

well i sold a bucnh of my shit to some guy ( HyDrAre ) for usd which was,
    full set of warrior shell 8+, raptor 8+, wp 1+, ss 7+, a acconut with a lvl 66,65,68,71,54,59,73,70, and a lvl 65 all on dif server seom on same, dark vane, 5 ful lsets a valk, account with gold premmy, 5 trinas, bunch of baba shopping items, 25gbs, 2 keks, 1 kek belt, and a red chest all forrrrrrrrr

$3000~

and guess wat...HE TOOK HIS FUCKNIG MNOEY BACK WITH PAYPAL WTWTFWTWF OMGFOMOHMDFGHDFGHDFGH

so now, my 4 years of playing this game jstu went down the fucknig drain and otu the fucking shower fosset for gay
    kid.............. so im selling the rest of my chars and saying

FUCK YOU K2 IM GOIN TO PLAY GUILD WARS WHERE THERE IS ACTUALLY GOOD FUCKING
    SERVICE AND WILL ACTUALLY HELP PPL WEN THEY GET H ACKED, SCAMMED ETC
    FUCKKKKKK YOUUUUUU SCAMERRRRRRRRRZZZZZZZZZZZ

well good bye. most of you dont know but im

Sinfulrpriest
    Terminater
    Mr007
    Dragonstrife
    good bye kol[/b]

lmaoooo!!

Topic Title: Fuck this, im getting a life

His reply is: Im going to play Guild Wars

You my friend are probably the most anti-social person EVER, if getting a life to you is playing a new game you can suck my left testicle.

Im quite glad you got scammed. This forum is dedicated to using WU...Due to Paypal flaws. gg

andy

lmaoooo!!

You my friend are probably the most anti-social person EVER, if getting a life to you is playing a new game you can suck my left testicle.
    Im quite glad you got scammed. This forum is dedicated to using WU...Due to Paypal flaws. gg[/b]

i bit harsh but true hahaha

creedofdeath

lmaoooo!!

Im quite glad you got scammed. This forum is dedicated to using WU...Due to Paypal flaws. gg[/b]
    congrats bro i think your e-penis just grew 2 inches...

grow the hell up

Banned

btw i losted 4500$ in ko and im here h34r: :X

Banned

congrats bro i think your e-penis just grew 2 inches...

grow the hell up[/b]

Not not at all, i find it hillarious the fact he finds getting a life is playing a new game :/

creedofdeath

nah i know its not but no need to flame :lol:

DragonStrife44

Not not at all, i find it hillarious the fact he finds getting a life is playing a new game :/[/b]
    hmm......

Knight online = How easy to get addicted? I dont even have to tell you.

Guild Wars - How easy to get addicted? Not that much.....its pritty fun only bout 1 hour a day is good......

Btw, Mikedont say i dont have a life cuz im not the one on a pc laughing at someone across the globe cuz he got scammed...
    go get a fucking life...
    cheers

DragonStrife44

well both the names dragonstrife and Mr007 ring a bell.... unfortunately 4 u i remember these characters being total noobs!!!! u didnt have all these items.... dragonstrife was wit me in the clan inkara or at least one of the many clans ive been in....... u had +7 cleavers at most and i faintly remind u begging me for cash, so im guessing those noob items got scammed and u thought u wuld over exagerate it?? :S seriously man i think it is better if u do get a life cos ur living in a fantasy world at the moment....... P.S you just got owned.....[/b]
    hah anever heard of u........ theres a dragonstrife on diez, ares, xig and pathos, which one did u know noob

andy

yeah you got a red chest ay

+1 to haru.
    first of all Think more before posting. like what Haru said, getting a life isnt playing Guild Wars lmao. Getting a life is not going on the comp for more then 30 min.

second K2 had nothing to do with this , infact K2 wrote that they dont support account selling or trading. So there is no point of flaming K2 ~_~

third usko has only been open for 3 years ~_~ not 4

fourth you fucked ur self believing someone would pay 3000$ for this game

fifth games are not for making money in the future, they are for playing and having fun, so there is no such thing as "4 years of playing this game just went down the fucking drain" it just means, game over for you. nothing lose nothing gain, just how all games suppose to be. Take console video games for an example: "oh i beat Gears of War" should i say there goes 1 week of playing this game went down the drain because i didnt make any money ? xD

sixth your fucking stupid dude, i doubt you have all those chars lol[/b]
    No one can "get" a life but I'm sure he is improving his life by quitting KO.
    K2 don't have a lot to do with the scamming but three years of bad service they can be blamed for.
    Usko may have only been up for 3 years but myko hasn't.
    Sad people do.
    Why shouldn't he get something back? He probably bought premium and kc ALOT, so why shouldn't he gain a profit for his 3 years of hard work?

DragonStrife44

No one can "get" a life but I'm sure he is improving his life by quitting KO.
    K2 don't have a lot to do with the scamming but three years of bad service they can be blamed for.
    Usko may have only been up for 3 years but myko hasn't.
    Sad people do.
    Why shouldn't he get something back? He probably bought premium and kc ALOT, so why shouldn't he gain a profit for his 3 years of hard work?[/b]
    atleast someone has the brains to understand, 1+

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123