Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

FUCK OFF TORMETROSS

This is a discussion on FUCK OFF TORMETROSS within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; guys dont blame the whole fucking clan, blame the person, fucking pricks...
Page: 2

guys dont blame the whole fucking clan, blame the person, fucking pricks

merllym

lol ... i asked glarfist but he only told me what do u whant me 2 do off it then he changed server

gravedigga_bg

Well i don't see any proof, yet u keep on flaming Tormentors as a whole when its just Sybian (maybe). Show some proof .

campijohn

as of right now, the owner of sybian is wtstd - not original owner. wtstd is the one who joined tormentors. i also happen to know wtstd has offered to sell sybian (just search sybian and you will find offer a few days ago) - possibly someone should find out if this is even the original wtstd or someone who bought sybian from him?

what is the name you dealt with merllym on ko4life?

john

GlarFist

Originally posted by merllym
    lol ... i asked glarfist but he only told me what do u whant me 2 do off it then he changed server
    First - Sybian is not TormentorSSSSSSSSSS member and is TormentorZZZZZZ member...
    Second - im not his father, and i dont know him. Ill try to do what is need, but pls dont tell me when to switch servers and what to do. What u want ? to cry on your shoulder cause u are scammed by someone who i dont know well? Make safety deals, guys, and dont try to make other guilty if u dont know how to do that.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzz

FatM4n

Originally posted by GlarFist+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GlarFist)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-merllym
    First - Sybian is not TormentorSSSSSSSSSS member and is TormentorZZZZZZ member...
    Second - im not his father, and i dont know him. Ill try to do what is need, but pls dont tell me when to switch servers and what to do. What u want ? to cry on your shoulder cause u are scammed by someone who i dont know well? Make safety deals, guys, and dont try to make other guilty if u dont know how to do that.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzz[/b]
    cant be more true

Amen

I am leader of Tormentorz, Sybian is in my clan.
    I rarelly readed STUPIDEST "he is scamer" post on this server, no proofs, no SS, and..... at the end .... no Sybian online for like 10 days now...
    so u say that Sybian hacked u, ok prove me that and I will talk to Syb and if it is all true u will get ur items/acc's back ...

now stop flaming me and my clanies oke ?

:wacko: * ok listen first he offerd me 350 usd then i told him ok lets do the deal then he asked can i go on char and look so its the real char i told him hm ok then 5 min later he told oo fu i gott dc and hwen i tryed 2 logg invalid pw wiee so i only say *FUCK OFF TORMETROSS give me a new char or gettt my char back fuck *<_<
    hhhmmm u can change pasword w/o secret question now? or else now?
    next 5 min PW was changed? no1 can do it, not even GM ... zZzZzZZz so idiotic ...

man ................ u r fuking dumb and u r fuking around with wrong ppl .....

.... and pls if there is any moderator here I DEMAND THAT U FIRST DELETE ALL THIS FUKING TOPICS THAT BLAME MY CLAN W/O PROVE, AND SECOND TO BANN THAT myrylinno ACC OUT OF HERE ! ! ! ! !

ty

merllym

AND WHY IN HEAL CANT I LOGON U FUCKING ASS HOLE

AFTER SYBIAN HAVE IT IS INVALID PASSWORD U FAG.

HE HAVE THE SQ BABA FAG AND CHANG THE PW FAAGGGG

OMFG IS ALL FUCK SCAMMER IN THE GAME

AND WHY IN HEAL CANT I LOGON U FUCKING ASS HOLE

AFTER SYBIAN HAVE IT IS INVALID PASSWORD I FAG

HE HAVE THE SQ BABA FAG AND CHANG THE PW FAAGGGG

OMFG IS ALL FUCK SCAMMER IN THE GAME
    maybe u r lier?

zzz

zzz

go change PW urself u have SQ also ?

any prove man ?

merllym

AND GLAD DONT BE A PUSSI

AND GLAD DONT BE A PUSSI
    :huh:

merllym

OMG U MOST BE STUPED

HE CHANG PW AND FOR ME TO CHANG PW I NEED THE NEW 1 BABA

U NEED TO SPEAK TO SYBAIN BABA

AND GIVE ME THE ACCUNT BACK HE HAVE THE NEW PW AND I NEED TO CHANG PW BABA

AND STOP BE A FAG POST ZZZZZZZZZZ

OMG U MOST BE STUPED

HE CHANG PW AND FOR ME TO CHANG PW I NEED THE NEW 1 BABA

U NEED TO SPEAK TO SYBAIN BABA

AND GIVE ME THE ACCUNT BACK HE HAVE THE NEW PW AND I NEED TO CHANG PW BABA *

AND STOP BE A FAG POST ZZZZZZZZZZ
    well man I am feeling stupid now, really stupid, after reading all that bullshit, but.... oke I will talk to Sybian....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast