Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

FUCK OFF TORMETROSS

This is a discussion on FUCK OFF TORMETROSS within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Baba+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Baba)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-merllym OMG U MOST BE STUPED HE CHANG PW AND FOR ME TO CHANG PW ...
Page: 3

Banned

Originally posted by Baba+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Baba)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-merllym
    OMG U MOST BE STUPED

HE CHANG PW AND FOR ME TO CHANG PW I NEED THE NEW 1 BABA

U NEED TO SPEAK TO SYBAIN BABA

AND GIVE ME THE ACCUNT BACK HE HAVE THE NEW PW AND I NEED TO CHANG PW BABA *

AND STOP BE A FAG POST ZZZZZZZZZZ
    well man I am feeling stupid now, really stupid, after reading all that bullshit, but.... oke I will talk to Sybian....[/b]
    rofl baba
    :lol:

yeah man he cant change pass if he cant log in to website cause the pass forgoten function is disabled on ko website....u should know k2 by now man ...if u cant fix something right just DISABLE IT

anyways i think this is new owner of sybian and he did scam poor stupid poxid....poxid was dumb for doing the deal the way he did but he though sybian had good name and also good clan so he trusted the fucker......still need to be more careful poxid

also no need to flame a whole clan both glar and baba are very nice guys and are always willing to help fix things......baba knows him so next time pm would be easier to fix ur problem....talking to baba is the way to go about it

<!--QuoteBegin-merllym
    OMG U MOST BE STUPED

well man I am feeling stupid now, really stupid, after reading all that bullshit, but.... oke I will talk to Sybian....[/b]
    :lol: :lol:

well I did some search and now I need clarification on WHO SCAMED YOU?

there is : 1. Sybian (nick on ko4life.com forum he has some orc priest in diez lvl 6x)
    or : 2. WTSD (nick on ko4life.com forum he has priest named Sybian - prolly not in our clan since he was trading it for warrior http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.ph...ighlight=sybian )

explain me pls

WTSTD

ur fuckin bitch merllym
    i was payin u all trough WU and u changed infos and keep callin me scammer. .
    just to let u know that ur fukin idiot
    im also learnin and workin hard for this money i brought it to buy ur fukin account and ur blame me and my clan ?
    really .. u and ur friend ShockWave 2 fuckin retards
    i hope u`ll get ur shit fukin idiot

WTSTD

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    Originally posted by Baba@
    <!--QuoteBegin-merllym

OMG U MOST BE STUPED

well man I am feeling stupid now, really stupid, after reading all that bullshit, but.... oke I will talk to Sybian....
    rofl baba

yeah man he cant change pass if he cant log in to website cause the pass forgoten function is disabled on ko website....u should know k2 by now man ...if u cant fix something right just DISABLE IT

anyways i think this is new owner of sybian and he did scam poor stupid poxid....poxid was dumb for doing the deal the way he did but he though sybian had good name and also good clan so he trusted the fucker......still need to be more careful poxid

also no need to flame a whole clan both glar and baba are very nice guys and are always willing to help fix things......baba knows him so next time pm would be easier to fix ur problem....talking to baba is the way to go about it[/b]
    dont be fukin idiot same as poxid the homo
    i explained my possition
    PoXiD explain me how the fuck i can change ur fucking pass ?!

Banned

Originally posted by WTSTD+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(WTSTD)</div>
    Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Baba
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-merllym

OMG U MOST BE STUPED

well man I am feeling stupid now, really stupid, after reading all that bullshit, but.... oke I will talk to Sybian....
    rofl baba

also no need to flame a whole clan both glar and baba are very nice guys and are always willing to help fix things......baba knows him so next time pm would be easier to fix ur problem....talking to baba is the way to go about it[/b]
    dont be fukin idiot same as poxid the homo
    i explained my possition
    PoXiD explain me how the fuck i can change ur fucking pass ?![/b][/quote]

i am not being idiot dude.....from all the msn convos we ever had u seemed gg....but u both have SQ and he is the one that cant login cause someone changed pass to a new one

personally could care less cause he did deal stupid way....anytime when doing char trade i think there should be a middle man like glarfist or me or devile or someone who has a reputation of not scamming and being a good trader

i am sure u all willl work it out and find out what went wrong or who scammed scammed

merllym

:wub: :wub:

since no repllys from both side and no more arguments about this issuse (prolly couse it was all imagined and missunderstooded)
    I DEMAND TO DELETE THIS TOPIC ! ! ! ! !

I found it ofended to me and my clan members !!!
    ty

Strong Side

LoL h43r:

merllym

lol wtf do i do now then i have no acc and nothing 2 play on zzzz :angry:

Zaria

<!--QuoteBegin-merllym
    OMG U MOST BE STUPED

Question is, was it sybian, syblan or Sybain?

Vigilante

I too have had an account scammed...

I say trust no one now! Too much greed and jealousy around and anonymity is a shield that some wankers use to get away with it. Flaming a clan will do you little good though man, there is little influence if any they can do to help you out. And in my case, even the wankers best friends couldn’t help me get my items/igc back despite the SS evidence I had that linked his char to the theft….

Heal My Ass aka 2good4you aka Hoe is Back, I haven’t forgotten you!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123