FuCK xtrap..

This is a discussion on FuCK xtrap.. within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I know there are some topic's about X-trap but there was no topic which really helped me .. 1. My ...
Page: 1

SouljaPriest

I know there are some topic's about X-trap but there was no topic which really helped me ..

1. My PC(or knightonline programm) says XTrapVa.xll isn't a valid Windows data
    2. My Firewall means there is a Backdoor.Win32.Agent.ene (virus name) in ...

What could i make?

help please ... xD thankZ

ILoveYouToo

Turn off your antivirus, If you're using AVG you have to completely uninstall it. With your antivirus disabled Ko should run. You may have to re download xtrap if it was deleted or quarantined.

NaidenZ

take off your antivirus/firewall so it can runs

same happens when I'm trying to log in to knight online with my antivirus kasperky is on

SouljaPriest

i re-installed it many times ...if i turn of my firewall its the same ... my firewall dont block anymore its another problem ....

a new window comes when xtrap load XTrapVa.dll the window is in german i try to say what it means

Knightonline.exe - Faild

The using or DLL C:\Programms\Knight Online\XTrap\XTrapVa.dll isn't a valid Windows data.

so ... what happend to this data ? i re-installed i downloaded it new ... if i turn firewall of ... really stupid

SouljaPriest

bzump

daytona

Disable "Resident Shield" before starting KO and log, once Xcrap have done is update or once your online, simply enable back "Resident Shield".
    Easy enough? h34r:

Banned Senior Member

Where I find, Step by step you can indicate where the turn disable Resident Shield

Banned Senior Member

The XTRAP is generating an error with some programs accordingly reboots the PC.
    In my case the program that generated the conflict in my PC is the Internet Download Manager

The disabled IDMan and normal worked KOL, must find application that is generating this error on their PC