Randomly i get logged off ko4life :S

This is a discussion on Randomly i get logged off ko4life :S within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I am surfing around ko4life forums and randomly after i load a forum, topic or i am going to reply ...
Page: 1

RiseAgainst_

I am surfing around ko4life forums and randomly after i load a forum, topic or i am going to reply it loads the site but i am logged off... and it asks me for my password (if im going to reply), if i am surfing it just loads me the topic w/o being logged to the site.. <_<

Its really FUCKING annoying, any idea why this happens? it happens to me in firefox and in the IE. I would also like to know if anyone else has this problem (oh and it only happens to me in this site)

Ill be waiting for your reply, thanks!

RiseAgainst_

up

SpiriT_HunteR

I get this quite a bit sometimes aswell, quite annoying

RiseAgainst_

Its really fucking annoying, thats why i need to fix it. I think its ko4life&#39;s fault but idk

I get this like too constantly (all the time)

Banned

dont clear your cookies and try save your info like " remember me"

RiseAgainst_

What do u mean by that (try save your info like " remember me") ? :S

RiseAgainst_

Ohj yea i get it, i have it saved like remember me but it still logs me off

RiseAgainst_

This is what appears when i try to post in this topic zzzz

im guessing it has to do somthing with your cookies settings, try putting it back to custom or somthing..

Matador

same shit happened to me are u using firefox by any chance? cuz firefox did this to me all the time if you are let me know I can help

Speed

same here , i use opera so when i get logged off i just click 1 button in the navigation bar and logs me in automatically mwhaha ... so yes i think its ko4life :P

Matador

same here , i use opera so when i get logged off i just click 1 button in the navigation bar and logs me in automatically mwhaha ... so yes i think its ko4life :P[/b]

+1 i also use opera very nice program where u click the magic wand and it automatically feels in all info and presses enter very usefull for being lazy

RiseAgainst_

Yea i think its ko4life, but they dont want to tell us, and yes i use firefox fuck IE

And my cookies are as they came, before i didnt use to get this but from a time i started getting it and its ANNOYING AS FUCK. I also get dc in IE

OMFG i tried to post and it asked me for my password

Matador

I fixed it he uses opera now and he is gay haha

RiseAgainst_

opera > noob firefox > noob IE > noob matador