Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

FUKING SCAMMER TOOK MY ACCOUNT

This is a discussion on FUKING SCAMMER TOOK MY ACCOUNT within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; for u fukin dumbasses i gave him acc info first because i wasnt trustable and i need money asap......
Page: 2

Poonstunna

for u fukin dumbasses i gave him acc info first because i wasnt trustable and i need money asap...

Tainted

for u fukin dumbasses i gave him acc info first because i wasnt trustable and i need money asap...[/b]

SCAMMER

who cares your a scammer didnt u say u where gonna "relog" lmao u blocked me and started posting here after i asked for proof of your "lvl74 priest"

120% scammer, just tried to sell me a lvl74 priest he doesnt even have. as soon as i asked for a screen shot or some proof of the account he gave a typical turk excuse " Relog" never to be heard of again.

email he used with me was -----> [email protected]

link to post-----> http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...p;#entry1727614

sexy Owa

the more scam's your involved in the less trustable you will be. expecially when there are people saying its your scam that had started it. either you need to start wising up and not letting yourself get scammed, or you need to stop scamming people.

it's your stupidity..

dawg21 is [email protected] on ko4life

Tainted

well hes about to get IP banned so good luck

exec85

Poon ur mum sleeps in my dog's box... damn son of a *****... u are a scammer too.. u scammed me 90$ ****** ... so stop whining damn retard...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12