My friend has a little problem.

This is a discussion on My friend has a little problem. within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well i got a in real life friend, he wan't to try knightonline for the 5th time. He want to ...
Page: 1

itsme!

Well i got a in real life friend, he wan't to try knightonline for the 5th time.
    He want to download knight online, but his parent are to strange that he can't play.
    He already tried to download knight online, but he doesn't want the knight online on the (Add Or Remove Programs) list.
    I mean Start > Control Panel > Add Or Remove Programs.
    Is it possible to download ko, witout that knight online on the (Add Or Remove Programs) list?

Niv Aslan

lol, funny guy.. try saving it not in main hard disc © - (if he has another one except for c)

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

tell him to buy a flash drive

itsme!

lol, funny guy.. try saving it not in main hard disc © - (if he has another one except for c)[/b]
    If he put it on another harddisk like D , then it's not on the Add Or Remove list?
    thxn anyways we will try

well not his parents are strange but his brother, its his brother his own pc.
    and his brother delete ko all the time.
    whats a flash drive? <_<

KO appearing in the Add Or Remove list has nothing to do with downloading the client. It has to do with the Install of the program. And I dont think you can at least w/o moving some keys in the registry wich its very risky if you dont know what ur doing there.

A flash drive its a USB memory. He can Install KO there and remove it when hes done playing. Dunno if it still can be uninstall or not, I assume not.

itsme&#33;

KO appearing in the Add Or Remove list has nothing to do with downloading the client. It has to do with the Install of the program. And I dont think you can at least w/o moving some keys in the registry wich its very risky if you dont know what ur doing there.

A flash drive its a USB memory. He can Install KO there and remove it when hes done playing. Dunno if it still can be uninstall or not, I assume not.[/b]
    kk, we wil try, think he buy it at Saturn lol

mjollner

easiest way to do it would be to copy your knightonline folder onto a usb stick or external hdd, and let him copy and paste it, this way the registry entries wont be created, and it will still work ^_^

The DON Senior Member Raekpacman's Avatar

Deleting programs from appearing on the add/remove programs is very easy.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/314481

mjollner

editing registry can be baaaad, try to avoid it

arruda76r

5 year olds shouldent be playing the game