G1 account need help

This is a discussion on G1 account need help within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; A friend of mine have a priest and all infos, 3 sq's email unseal etc but when he log into ...
Page: 1

A friend of mine have a priest and all infos, 3 sq's email unseal etc but when he log into k2 website to change password / email/ region they ask him to go to G1...

But he doesn't remenber that he created a G1 account for that so how we could find which G1 account go with our K2 account.. help us plz we need it fast or another way to change password region and email

jeffstacih

A friend of mine have a priest and all infos, 3 sq's email unseal etc but when he log into k2 website to change password / email/ region they ask him to go to G1...

But he doesn't remenber that he created a G1 account for that so how we could find which G1 account go with our K2 account.. help us plz we need it fast or another way to change password region and email[/b]

I THINK....not sure though that they are trying to get you to sign up to G1. What happens when he goes? Does it ask for a password? Or to register?

Also try your regular sign and password in the G1 account

Banned

Moved.

But he doesn't remenber that he created a G1 account for that so how we could find which G1 account go with our K2 account.. help us plz we need it fast or another way to change password region and email[/b]
    When he try to put the id and pass from KO its hmm too long so can't be it
    no here is what they ask him when he click to change password

if u can help me ty

soo?

well it used to be ok from mykol but if your acccount is registered to a g1 account u need to do it from there
    g1 uses a differen sq and answers and mines have a different name and pw

So he need to find it?