BDW problem ?

This is a discussion on BDW problem ? within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ok This is my problem: i have priest lvl 63 and mage lvl 59. When Border Defanse War come the ...
Page: 1

Default BDW problem ?

Ok This is my problem:

i have priest lvl 63 and mage lvl 59.

When Border Defanse War come the window whit the button " JOIN " never comes.

what can i make ?

daymz798

ok i had this exact problem when i came back to KO

This is how i did it:
    First i uninstalled KO then i re-installed it
    then i went to King of Knight - Welcome website and downloaded all the patches and exctraced to each one in order to the KO folder

went into the server text file in the KO folder and changed the patch number from 1208(or whatever it is) to the latest patch number u exctracted to ur folder

Now start KO and this should work out fne, i hope it does

P.S. and at any time dont run the KO laauncher until after the server text file has been changd and saved.

Quote Originally Posted by daymz798 View Post
    ok i had this exact problem when i came back to KO

This is how i did it:
    First i uninstalled KO then i re-installed it
    then i went to King of Knight - Welcome website and downloaded all the patches and exctraced to each one in order to the KO folder

went into the server text file in the KO folder and changed the patch number from 1208(or whatever it is) to the latest patch number u exctracted to ur folder

Now start KO and this should work out fne, i hope it does

P.S. and at any time dont run the KO laauncher until after the server text file has been changd and saved.

Its workied dude thanks