G1's for no use?

This is a discussion on G1's for no use? within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey! 3 days ago I purchased G1 credits via KESN. I registered the code on my G1 account and the ...
Page: 1

Lurking in the Dark Senior Member MercyfulFate's Avatar

Question G1's for no use?

Hey!

3 days ago I purchased G1 credits via KESN.
    I registered the code on my G1 account and the G1 credits got in!

But I later discovered that K2 doesn't offer a G1-to-KC conversion anymore..

So here's my question..
    WTF should I do with 1.2k G1's? I cannot use it in PUS because you can only shop with KC.

Anyone?

- MF

BlackMagik131

i suggest not spending money on k2/g1 because they dont even own kol their whole company is a scam move to japko xD

TranceEnergy

Cant convert G1Credits

if u purchased it before 7th then i suggest submitting ticket, asking them to convert it or refund you the money, if u purchased it on or after sept 7th than its your fault.

Megatr0n

g0g0 open a warrock account

Phobby

Default G1

Quote Originally Posted by MercyfulFate View Post
    WTF should I do with 1.2k G1's? I cannot use it in PUS because you can only shop with KC.
    Same here. I have tried a ticket but no reaction so far... If they won't respond soon enough I am gonna bug their project manager about it

Ok, they removed my 1200 G1's and instead they sent me a new ESN-code, containing 1200 KC!

Hail, Adventurers!

Thank you for contacting the GamersFirst Payments Support Staff regarding your difficulties with converting your G1 Credits to Knight Cash. We sincerely apologize for the delay regarding this issue. Please note that you will receive an ESN Code through this ticket for the Knight Cash you are currently unable to purchase with your G1 Credits. This ESN Code may then be redeemed in the Power Up Store where you will receive your Knight Cash.

We again apologize for the inconvenience and greatly appreciate your patience during this time.

Thank you for choosing to play Knight Online!

Best Regards,

Mena
    GamersFirst Payments Support
    GamersFirst – Free To Play Multiplayer Online Games, Fantasy MMO, Online FPS, Free Multiplayer Car Racing, Adventure, Shooting & Strategy Games Online

Dear xxxxxxx,

Thank you for contacting Gamersfirst payments support.

We’ve received your request to convert G1 credits to Knight Cash. Therefore, based on your request, we have generated the following Knight Cash ESN code to replace your G1 credits.

(1200 KC)
    ESN Code: xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx
    ESN PassCode: xxxx-xxxx

You may redeem your ESN code in the KOL Power-Up Store!

We apologize for any inconvenience or confusion this may have caused. Please feel free to submit a ticket with additional questions.

Sincerely,

Gamersfirst Payments Team

m4cios

i didnt get notice about g1 credits on email ... and now i have 1600 g1 credits which i cant use ... just awsome

Quote Originally Posted by m4cios View Post
    i didnt get notice about g1 credits on email ... and now i have 1600 g1 credits which i cant use ... just awsome
    Contact the Customer Support and tell them that you want a ESN-code for 1600 KC instead of G1, I think they'll help you..

They sure helped me

m4cios

only playspan offer knight cash now, shatteredcrystal still sells g1 credits