Results 1 to 8 of 8

game account deletet???

This is a discussion on game account deletet??? within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hey there, after 2 years i ve tried to Login into my account at Knight online and it says now ...
Page: 1


  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    70

    Default game account deletet???

    hey there,
    after 2 years i ve tried to Login into my account at Knight online and it says now " no such registred ID".
    on ntt web page the Login success with the same account.
    whats happened there???? i had send a support ticked and waiting for Response since 2 days.
    i was playing on Europa with my lvl 81 Warrior kN0cHeNbrecHeR

    greedings

  2. #2
    Senior Member ImmortalOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    PROland
    Posts
    585

    Default

    I think they blocked unactive account since i cant log on my old EUKO char too

  3. #3
    Senior Member regiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    3,506

    Default

    most likely both accounts was deleted during one of the merge. And i really dont get why ppl are suprised that after few years of inactivity their accounts are gone.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    70

    Default

    oh thats very hard to hear >.<

    ty regiss for a fast Response

  5. #5
    Senior Member BaanNekTharious's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    439

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    most likely both accounts was deleted during one of the merge. And i really dont get why ppl are suprised that after few years of inactivity their accounts are gone.
    because back in the days,you could go away from the game for years,when you come back your char would be there,but guess after all this years it was taking too much space on database .

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    827

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BaanNekTharious View Post
    because back in the days,you could go away from the game for years,when you come back your char would be there,but guess after all this years it was taking too much space on database .
    Was just a matter of time tbh. After all, there had to be a bazillion inactive bot accounts. I guess they didn't feel like seperating actual players from the bots so they delpurged all lol

  7. #7
    Senior Member regiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    3,506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrRapist View Post
    Was just a matter of time tbh. After all, there had to be a bazillion inactive bot accounts. I guess they didn't feel like seperating actual players from the bots so they delpurged all lol
    bots, banned accounts, broken and inactive ones after merge and many others, there is just too much of it in Data Base, as you said it was just matter of time.

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    37

    Default

    so if we dont login 1-2years on usko we will lose the accounts? thats really bull..... usko isint private server`s to start again lvl and gear up :S

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •