Game freezes

This is a discussion on Game freezes within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Since the server ips had been changed im unable to play without non stop games freezes [aka lags] The problem ...
Page: 1

Lag0nx

Wink

Since the server ips had been changed im unable to play without non stop games freezes [aka lags] The problem is theire lasting for 2min+ sometimes and i get Disconnects all the time,my connection company is unable to resolve this shitty problem and i wonder is there a way to make my computer connect to the server ips without having problems in-game all the time?.
    The lags only work visually for me,other people get the skills i cast the time i cast them,but for me the game Stops completly,i can go look at merchants [only 4 top items,cant open them] and i can run around,and when game freeze stops,i see like people lightfeeted away/All skills that had been casted during the game freeze appear [heald myself 30 times and it popped on the same second]

ive tried almost everything please help if u know how..
    thanx in advance

StaticBlaze1

Change ur ISP? If ur company cant solve it, then just change it... simple.

Lag0nx

Changing isp is the last option..

StaticBlaze1

If u have contacted ur current isp, and they cant do anything, and if u are sure the problem comes from there, just change it... nothing else to it :S