SILENTDEAMON SCAMMER

This is a discussion on SILENTDEAMON SCAMMER within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; his msn: [email protected] He told he will buy me Silver premium for 700 mil ingame one day before X-mas and ...
Page: 1

MageMile

Default SILENTDEAMON SCAMMER

his msn: [email protected] He told he will buy me Silver premium for 700 mil ingame one day before X-mas and we didnt make trade that (i gave him Id and Pw )and he said he must go somwhere whit parents and he dont have time now.. (lie)
    So he have time today <_< we make deal i gave him 3.5 gb before and 3.5 gb after he buy me a premium..i logined gave him money and...

I ask him for nick here to i got some profs for SS..and after i gave him money hes started talking some shit hes busy he must go somwhere and hes speaking whit his mom:S....

And when i ask him why he scam me hes saying it was because i scam other it was revenge :blink:
    this is i almost gave him that money for premium 1 Day before x-mas when he add me on msn and when he tried scam me first time

I DONT WANT ANY REPLY OR SOMETHIN I JUST WANT TO PPL KNOW WHO IS HE

LechugaTuerta

nice job MagueMile, so if you have a prof about SILENTDEAMON then proof that i scam you moth fuck. i still waiting for the pic zzzzzzzz. I hope that you have proofs or ur will be a lier

and other think i m happy that SILENTDEAMON scamm you
    any way check it how MagueMile scam me:
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=80348

MageMile

Originally posted by LechugaTuerta
    nice job MagueMile, so if you have a prof about SILENTDEAMON then proof that i scam you moth fuck. i still waiting for the pic zzzzzzzz. I hope that you have proofs or ur will be a lier

and other think i m happy that SILENTDEAMON scamm you
    any way check it how MagueMile scam me:
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=80348
    now really listen to me get a life bro what is a big deal u got scammed u act like u dont know u scammed me look ur posts really get some life

LechugaTuerta

Facts and proofs please, the people need trust in proofs, not in liers like you, so dont come to say me that i scammed me because you make me bad reputation. damned.

Mp3Steelo

I don't know about magemile.. a lot of ppl tell me he's scammer and on that topic of lechuga he admits he did it (he was scammed first then he scammed back is his story) this can be a very long discussion but to keep it simple.. after this topic i won't trust neither one of you and if you do server changes / premium for igc changes or usd changes , you take a risk which you already know what COULD happen.. so let's keep it simple.. blame yourselves for taking the risk

LechugaTuerta

I don't know about magemile.. a lot of ppl tell me he's scammer and on that topic of lechuga he admits he did it (he was scammed first then he scammed back is his story) this can be a very long discussion but to keep it simple.. after this topic i won't trust neither one of you and if you do server changes / premium for igc changes or usd changes , you take a risk which you already know what COULD happen.. so let's keep it simple.. blame yourselves for taking the risk
    If some man speaks badly about you and stains your reputation, without having proofs in against yours, then I will not trust in you. It is what you say right.

well i respect your opinion; but the only thing that I want, is that maguemile do not continue scaming to more people. and, I will continue posting about this guy maguemile for the good of the members