The Game is NOT Running

This is a discussion on The Game is NOT Running within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ENG: Guys i wasn't playin that game anymore its been almost one year but i've been keepin password and username ...
Page: 1

ENG:
    Guys i wasn't playin that game anymore its been almost one year but i've been keepin password and username of my character then i visited the official web site i saw the information about packs and new options then i decided that the download game so i did and i installed game and packs either but the problem is as i click the start button game's going well till the black screen comes over... , my pc's stayin' on the black screen for a while then it stops workin even i run the game as an administrator... can u help me about that, my operating system's windows vista ultimate i played the game before it was running well. Thanks

TR:
    Beyler ben bayadir oynamiyodum oyunu yaklasik bir sene oldu carim duruyodu sifresi felan daha sonra offical siteye girdim yeni packler felan gelmis setupu indrip kurdum pack'ler indi daha sonra start da geldi starta bastim ekran siyah oldu kaldi oyle gerisi gelmedi. Bilgisayarimin isletim sistemi Windows Vista Ultimate bilgisayar oyunu kaldiriyor daha oncede oynadim 'Run as an Administrator' yaparak calistiriyorm ve compatibility modunuda Windows xp ye ayarliyorum ama yine calismiyor ayni soruna maruz kalan arkadaslar warsa acikliyabilirlerimi

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Moved. This is not a Turkish forum so an explanation in it's language is unnecessary. Good luck with your problem.

problem is ur antivirus close it and start game again its gonna run!

actually im not using any anti-virus program

Have you added KO to Data Execution Prevention option ?

__lee__

im having the same trouble with another one of my p.c's an dont have a clue what to do about it

im having the same trouble with another one of my p.c's an dont have a clue what to do about it[/b]
    Have you added KO to Data Execution Prevention option ?