in-game recorder

This is a discussion on in-game recorder within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hey i did a search to see what codec i needed to get the in-game recorder to work, and a ...
Page: 1

hey i did a search to see what codec i needed to get the in-game recorder to work, and a couple of people recommended to dl ace mega codec pack. i nearly did so before actually reading about the pack and how it would affect my system (the pack is outdated and will cause itunes to crap out... and apparently its a bitch to uninstall it once u realize the mistake uve made.

anyway, my question is if anyone knows the name of the specific codec i need to run the recorder id really like to know so i dont download a bunch of useless codecs. thanks.

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

Directly taken from Korean KO
    This is the only codec you need,
    http://mgamemovie.nefficient.co.kr/mgamemo...ivers/mpeg4.zip

thanks a lot. btw, anyone using it atm? does it interfere with anything else in the system? any extra info would be appreciated.

to add something else... im not too computer literate... would anyone mind telling me what i have to do with the files once ive downloaded them? thanks.

nvm i got it.