gay ass CS Rep....

This is a discussion on gay ass CS Rep.... within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ok..so i sent a ticket in about my stolen warrior account lvl 60 43%, i told them the login, the ...
Page: 1

DontEatTheMango

ok..so i sent a ticket in about my stolen warrior account lvl 60 43%, i told them the login, the password at the time, the SA, and the last 4 digits of my CC.

they replied with this <_< :

Hail **** !

Thank you for contacting Knight Online Support. For privacy reasons, I am unable to discuss anything relating to a different account. If you are submitting a ticket regarding another account, we must first verify that you are the rightful account holder. Please reply to this ticket with the correct PayPal email address, Click&Buy 9 digit ID number, and/or the last 4 digits of the credit card used to make any purchases on the account in question. Failure to provide this information will only delay the verification process. After the account information has been verified will we be able to discuss the account in question. We appreciate your understanding and patience while the investigation is in progress and apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Thank you for playing Knight Online.

-Knight Online Customer Support Team

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

anyone know what i should do?

5DollahSuckySucky

those matherfackers did kinda the same for me, i provided the sq and the answer and the last 4 digits of cc they tell me to add more info of payment ...

DontEatTheMango

:angry: this is the 2nd time they did this to me with the same problem...the first time they didnt reply for 9 days and then replied and marked as "expired"

<_<

ask friend who payed premmy to you... there must be some additional info they need (it is another 4 digits from CC)

Solved problems like this...