gender change

This is a discussion on gender change within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I have bought a gender change for become mini warrior but like i was barbar that transformed my warrior into ...
Page: 1

Azraim

I have bought a gender change for become mini warrior but like i was barbar that transformed my warrior into female so i have sent a ticket and said i wanted to be mini warrior but didn&#39;t want a new gender and that&#39;s the answer <_< :
    Hail ********!

Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support. We have made available in the Power-Up Store an option to change a character&#39;s gender. I apologize for any frustration, but only classes that have both a male/female counterpart will be able to perform a gender change. Thank you for playing Knight Online and happy hunting!

i need to send another ticket?
    cuz they haven&#39;t read my ticket it&#39;s obvious -__-

ngojceta

No, tickets won&#39;t help you. You need to buy and use 1 more gender change

lol yeah.. k2ed :P only way you&#39;ll get Mini is by either pming a GM and ask him to help you (but he probly wont) or just buy another one and hope you&#39;ll get a mini one.

Eh, if you were a barbarian warrior before (male character) and you wanted to become a mini warrior (male character)
    but you bought a GENDER change which means that you will become female (female character)

How is that getting k2&#39;d?

i hear

Big > Female > Mini

u should buy other one gender and u ill be mini

No, tickets won&#39;t help you. You need to buy and use 1 more gender change [/b]
    sux h34r:

u re a pussy warrior now xD