Generic Host error,firewall and FireDrake

This is a discussion on Generic Host error,firewall and FireDrake within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 3 weeks ago i formated my pc and reinsatalled XP SP2..and then i started to see Generic Host Win 32 ...
Page: 1

Zulkir

Default Generic Host error,firewall and FireDrake

3 weeks ago i formated my pc and reinsatalled XP SP2..and then i started to see Generic Host Win 32 error..i did nothing unusual...when this error appears, it ends my internet connection and i cant do anything with my connection...after restarting pc everything goes well for 10 minutes then i get the same error..i checked net and saw some solutions for this problem..it seems that it is related to windows firewall...when i open firewall i dont get this error but this time i get dc from the game every 10 minutes..i use dsl connection and a Zoom usb router..during this time only one thing has changed and it is my connection speed..it was 512k and increased to 1024k..but i dont think i got this problem because of my connection speed..

anyone has an idea?

theglue

same thing happen to me...
    but everything's fine when i disable my firewall and antivirus

theglue

correction..
    it didnt work anymore.... ive got dc every 5 min..
    whats with kind of prob???
    plus the servers are full everytime i login...
    i hope that they creat servers for non-turk...
    why? bcuz every servers are full with turk...
    and i cant understand what are they saying...
    and hackers are like legal...

ConteVlad - sUk

This is a well-known problem of windows!

It's a bug of windows itself, but there is a patch that resolve this problem..

Just search on google for the patch, download it and install.. nad the proble is resolved