Genie stop working after a while (steamKO)

This is a discussion on Genie stop working after a while (steamKO) within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I didnt minimize KO window but it just stop attack after a while, it still auto pot when HP down, ...
Page: 1

Default Genie stop working after a while (steamKO)

I didnt minimize KO window but it just stop attack after a while, it still auto pot when HP down, but it just stop selecting target to attack. Anyone got this problem before?

make sure ur not running into things like tree's, rocks or things it will cause u to stop moving and the only way to reset(w/o turning off genie) is to move ur char around manually. Always be mindful of ur locations when setting up genie's otherwise u'll be spending ur money for you to just stand around.

you orc by any chance?

Well, i'm orc, and i'm archer so no need to move, someone told me thats genie bug when i solo (i was alone at tron), that make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Deuxvn View Post
    Well, i'm orc, and i'm archer so no need to move, someone told me thats genie bug when i solo (i was alone at tron), that make sense.
    It bugged at trons for my friend too. We did not find an exact reason for that. Either the location is bugged or it makes you stop attacking whenever the master quest uruk is the closest to you.

If I can give you an advice if you have a friend archer to genie with go in Treants 2 spots its just as good as a paramun party and you dont rely on anyone else.

if the mob is located in a higher place then you are genie stops attacking even thoug the remaining time counts down.

was gonna say, did you run out of arrows? xD ive done that before and was like wtf why is this thing not attacking.

Yea I noticed this in El Morad Grell Spawn. Sometimes it will just stop attacking.