Genkku From Ares got hacked.

This is a discussion on Genkku From Ares got hacked. within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello all , Genkku from Ares server got hacked by CoolHeaded , my frined , Daniel just notice it and ...
Page: 1

SoulDace

Hello all , Genkku from Ares server got hacked by CoolHeaded , my frined , Daniel just notice it and since i in Vacation i cant do nothing , CoolHeaded send him a keyloger by a exe file which was a virus and my frined just had problems with Anti-virus and thats how we fucked up.
    Also my account in ko4life , OmgThisIsMe , not mine anymore , 7 days ago Chris aka Mistery from Ares , took the password from me and he now have access to my msn also , so not sure if me , Roi , the guy who you talking with , or spoke me.
    Ill back from the vacation more 7-8 days , please , if you see Genkku in game , write me if he still got items , I so sorry if anybody here got flame in my msn or in diffrent ways , it wasnt be but i sorry anyway.
    Daniel and Rital which played with me on Genkku , trying now to get the account back by forgotten password.
    I'd apologize again if you were flame'd by " Chris " ( His name on msn ) , and i hope i can have the account back.
    Dont believe him if he say he share account with me , its not the truth , he have many password of me becuse its was same password like in game , so all my accounts in forums and also in msn / icq are the same.
    I use Laptop and i havent KO here .
    I asking from you , Ko4life management , to ban OmgThisIsMe or Mestory accounts from ko4life , many people know this OmgThisIsMe account as Genkku , and i dont want to have any problem with any1 in game , ill do all what possible to get my friend account back , i probably sure i can get it back by forgotten password and if not , i acutally going to ask k2 for help .
    I'd need any advice , how can i get the account back , and what can i do in case like this one.
    I can't let this scammer to use my frined account , which gave me and trusted me by that , also if any1 know how can i delete keyloger w/o format , ill be really happy to hear it.

Thanks for reading .

TheUndertaker

i know i got his msn to that asshole talked to me

http://img413.imageshack.us/my.php?image=hackerbt2.jpg

i hope i am safe but 3 days ago he sended me a screen of a friend whit his stats

SoulDace

I knew he about to do it , please block him from msn bro , till i come back home , wtf is roi zegt all my members probably gone , if he gonne curse my GF , i gonne suicide i cant call her from diffrent country , damn i scard he hacked my PC also and not only USKO , i have seal items which make me feel better , but since he can delvl me i really scard about it.
    Now he ruin all my Vacation , i gonne think what to do now all this days ill be here , i've never got hacked before and i really have no shit what should i do now :\
    7 days passed till i've notice Genkku got scammed , i dont wanna know which lvl is he , or which items have he lost , its annoying , i've saw he also scammed another people in this site , which losse thier accounts by chargeback , why the hell you dont spam k2 with that? now more ppl like me , lossing items too , and he still gonne do more scammed and unfair things!!!

TheUndertaker

its realy sad but OmgThisIsMe was a good person maked much fun and now its all gone becous of that stupid hacker :angry: i hope you can get the acc back and that your GF and all your other things are safe

SoulDace

He have access also to my forums accounts , he probably hacked my computer , which he have alot of links to forum , Ko4life , DeadShotCorps , R2D , Infinity , and more , i cant remember all of them and now i completely absolutely sure i fucked up , Now he can quench all what i've done with Genkku's account , which i waste over 150$ for premium , and this account even not mine , i really nervous and muddleheaded about this situation.
    I've never use'd in Anti-virus , which make become me to be more nervous and unsure what to do .
    The only 1 think i have notice , he copy my friends words and he change a bit to " show " he speak English , while he turk and son of a bitch , which have to be banned aleardy from USKO , but to k2 its not interrupter i guess , so more premium players gonne leave this game soon , depend about Genkku's account , anyway , was nice to play with you all , for now i havent account , so i guess its time to leave for a while , cya and thanks for the old and good days , ill be active here till i know what is going on.

Akai

Hello all , Genkku from Ares server got hacked by CoolHeaded , my frined , Daniel just notice it and since i in Vacation i cant do nothing , CoolHeaded send him a keyloger by a exe file which was a virus and my frined just had problems with Anti-virus and thats how we fucked up.
    Also my account in ko4life , OmgThisIsMe , not mine anymore , 7 days ago Chris aka Mistery from Ares , took the password from me and he now have access to my msn also , so not sure if me , Roi , the guy who you talking with , or spoke me.
    Ill back from the vacation more 7-8 days , please , if you see Genkku in game , write me if he still got items , I so sorry if anybody here got flame in my msn or in diffrent ways , it wasnt be but i sorry anyway.
    Daniel and Rital which played with me on Genkku , trying now to get the account back by forgotten password.
    I'd apologize again if you were flame'd by " Chris " ( His name on msn ) , and i hope i can have the account back.
    Dont believe him if he say he share account with me , its not the truth , he have many password of me becuse its was same password like in game , so all my accounts in forums and also in msn / icq are the same.
    I use Laptop and i havent KO here .
    I asking from you , Ko4life management , to ban OmgThisIsMe or Mestory accounts from ko4life , many people know this OmgThisIsMe account as Genkku , and i dont want to have any problem with any1 in game , ill do all what possible to get my friend account back , i probably sure i can get it back by forgotten password and if not , i acutally going to ask k2 for help .
    I'd need any advice , how can i get the account back , and what can i do in case like this one.
    I can't let this scammer to use my frined account , which gave me and trusted me by that , also if any1 know how can i delete keyloger w/o format , ill be really happy to hear it.

Thanks for reading .[/b]

IM happy you got hacked. You deserved it troll !

SoulDace

IM happy you got hacked. You deserved it troll ![/b]
    Hmmm deserve becuse of what?
    I would be happy if you can tell me.
    19 topics , you joined 4 days ago , this account OmgThisIsMe is not mine for over 12 days , why i deserve to get scam then? :/

Zxenke

nvm

Banned

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE
    Add me to msn

[email protected][/b]
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=168855

i dont know who the heck you are so ill add you for sure not and dont bother pm me again[/b]
    Wtf are you want?
    I did many trade&#39;s , my msn got hacked and Genkku&#39;s account got hacked while ago , but my friend saphyr gave me the items back and now Genkku&#39;s account not mine i sold him and everything is fine.
    I bought Gbs from Vanessita via paypal , tommorow ill prolly buy from her more items and you call me scammer or w/e? even if its missunderstanding , dont worry ill not buy from you.[/b][/quote]
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE
    Add me to msn

[email protected][/b]
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=168855

i dont know who the heck you are so ill add you for sure not and dont bother pm me again[/b]
    Ohhhhhhh you called me scammer becuse the OmgThisIsMe?
    Yea , its really was like that , but Eric gave me the account in ko4life back becuse somebody changed my password , Eric and more admins know about that , but i really dont need you , cya.[/b][/quote]

i dont get this whole thing so.... ?
    this the right one or hacked or wat?Oo

lol he/you/whoever is so kool and dont need me so watever

look ppl how this crap ended ^^

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...view=getnewpost