Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Getting back messages in Outlook Express...

This is a discussion on Getting back messages in Outlook Express... within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Before I formatted, I didn't backup my outlook express emails ( didn't know they wouldn't be there anymore after I ...
Page: 1

Banned Senior Member

Before I formatted, I didn&#39;t backup my outlook express emails ( didn&#39;t know they wouldn&#39;t be there anymore after I reinstalled <_< ) But now I need to see some important information that was on one of the old emails... Is there anyway to get that email back? I see my folder as well on the FTP with just a file called "inbox" but I dont know what to do with it ><. If anyone knows if it&#39;s possible to get back old POP3 emails... please inform me

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

No.

Banned Senior Member

Your not making this any better Lutz <_<

H4xium talked about getting the old Outlook data back from restoring programs....

WHY DOES KO4LIFE EMAIL HAVE TO BE POP3!

i told u it was pop3 n00b! You have to restore using software can be a hell of a bitch to find the various files u want ^_^

Banned Senior Member

well, already running the restore scans now....

That email better be there....

And I didn&#39;t know pop3 didn&#39;t save on a server before <_<

It doesnt save on the server, unless you configure it like that.

I&#39;ve lost various of important emails at work, when i formatted peoples computers without backing up their email files, thinking they would be saved on the server. And well, they were saved on the server

Banned Senior Member

Trying a 2nd program right now, it&#39;ll be done the scan later...

Whoever finds me a program that will restore the deleted files for outlook express ( after a reformat ) or recover pop3 emails after a reformat ( yes it&#39;s possible ) and the email I need is obtainable, I will buy you a donator package for ko4life ( your choice on what you want )

there are programs that can restore your whole hard disk but beware they usualy get you computer super messy they find files even from the begining of that hard drive like 5x complete format

hej

You open your ghost backup you did before you formated

Banned Senior Member

there are programs that can restore your whole hard disk but beware they usualy get you computer super messy they find files even from the begining of that hard drive like 5x complete format [/b]
    I have everything I need from my last restore ( at least that I thought I needed <_< ) so I wouldn&#39;t care if i had to wipe my computer again as long as I can get that email

I&#39;m guessing you&#39;ve already checked w...-bb.org? I&#39;ll take a look when I get home and see what I can find.

Banned Senior Member

ya, used File Recover ( free version ) and it found 36 emails but it wont recover them cause it&#39;s not the paid version... so I went ahead and got myself Recover My Files 3.98 ^_^ scanning for the past hour and a half

ya, used File Recover ( free version ) and it found 36 emails but it wont recover them cause it&#39;s not the paid version... so I went ahead and got myself Recover My Files 3.98 ^_^ scanning for the past hour and a half[/b]

Why not "buy" the paid version then?

Banned Senior Member

Cause Recover my Files 3.98 has 77 files found to try and recover so far :P ( it&#39;s set to only do outlook files )

Not buying a crappy program <_<

I didn&#39;t mean literally >_>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast