Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Cant use full screen KO

This is a discussion on Cant use full screen KO within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i havent window mode activated... my resolution is 1270*720 but in the KO options i have 1024*720... i can change ...
Page: 1

T0wn3R

i havent window mode activated... my resolution is 1270*720 but in the KO options i have 1024*720... i can change it because when i change resolution from KO window my KO closes.

i dont know what to do and play like this sucks:

deathpwner

when u open knightonline run it it will say updated complete

start / homepage/ options

go to options

and check of the button that it says full screen

T0wn3R

you mean the Window Mode option? its not checked, when i choice window mode it seems worst xD

btw, i tried reinstall the KO and still not working

Shimmy

i havent window mode activated... my resolution is 1270*720 but in the KO options i have 1024*720... i can change it because when i change resolution from KO window my KO closes.

i dont know what to do and play like this sucks:

[/b]
    thats a really strange resolution to have, what other options do you recive when you

right click on the desktop > Properties > Settings

T0wn3R

i mean 1280*720

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Ko doesn't like widescreen modes. Just run in 1024x768 and accept all the people looking fat, and text hard to read...It's what I have to do

EDIT: Hang on you don't have 768 height... um... 800x600 ... does KO run in that? Never tried to go that low

T0wn3R

the problem is that i cant see my exp bar and i have to use the calculator for know how much % i am xD

i tried put 960*600, but still cant change the resolution of KO, then the KO screen looks gigantic =O

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

The real solution here is ... get a better monitor (or if it's a laptop, get an external monitor)

T0wn3R

The real solution here is ... get a better monitor (or if it's a laptop, get an external monitor)[/b]
    i will, but in 2 months xD

i bought this computer yesterday and dont have more money, i wanna get a 22'' Screen :>

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

If you got it yesterday, can't you take it back and ask for a different screen? Even a crappy CRT monitor doing 1024x768 would be preferable

T0wn3R

the screen is old, just the computer is new xD didnt buy a screen because of no more money xD

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

ah ok :P see if a friend has an old CRT monitor or something you can borrow

TheFox

i got a similar prob and my monitor its new bought the pc and monitor two days ago, the game only loads in a window -.-

my resdolution its 1680x1050.

Shimmy

I play ko On 1280 x 1024 and if runs perfectly. and ingame i changed it to the same resolution and ive got a 19" widescreen monitor.

sime217

just play it in window mode, thats the best way. you can minimize and surf the web/go on msn do what ever you want. you just lose about a square inch, nothing big. if you want, you can even make the window with a greater resolution so it basically covers the whole screen (like in full screen mode) but you have the little X and _ so you can minimize and close it.

window mode > full screen

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast