Never seen this before

This is a discussion on Never seen this before within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; What the message is saying in english: Windows Cant find the file KnightOnline.exe. Check if you spelled the name right ...
Page: 1

What the message is saying in english:
    Windows Cant find the file KnightOnline.exe. Check if you spelled the name right and try it again. Click on search if you want to search a file, Press start and use the Search function

(My english is pretty bad, but I think this is the best english I can make from it.)
    I hope someone can help me.

Ty in advance,
    SirS

(PS I installed KO correctly into C: Knight Online and I have all the patches and moradon expansion)

blueeye

try download the updated client from the site..and reinstall the game.

you need to make sure that your launcher shortcut is the one currently in your KO folder

either that or you dont have knightonline.exer in your ko folder. you should knightonline.exe and Launcher.exe, both have same KO icon

snipelord

did you install the speed loading patch and then close it because it was taking to long? their were specific instructions to not close it and to let it go until was finished updating..

NeronDomitius

happened to me before. i just waited for servers restart and after it worked fine. if u dont wanna w8 for restart, reinstall ko.

chuckiegc

i had this happen 2 me all i did was delete the icon from the desk top and went 2 my knightonline folder and just right clicked on the knightonline.exe file and made a new short on the desk top if that dont work try reinstalling

Ty for all the responses!!

I didnt download the quick loading file.
    Nd I tried the new shortcut
    Nd Ive been using the normal launcher in the KO folder.
    Nd every time I restart my computer I get the same message, So now the best way for me to get in KO is installing moradon patch every time I start my computer.

Installed the newest KO from the KO website, still the same message.

normaly works after restart