Giga Hacked

This is a discussion on Giga Hacked within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; edit: nvm knightonlineworld site was hacked...
Page: 1

edit: nvm knightonlineworld site was hacked

infolock

sorry to hear about that,

what's the cheatengine page ? at work, it's blocked.

sorry to hear about that,

what's the cheatengine page ? at work, it's blocked.[/b]
    cheatengine.org.. im guessing is the main page. so no one download it !!

Beast&Harlot

giga no that sucks baba

urbanphoenix

thats shit man they always hack the gg in this game

They hacked bcoz we got crazy combo rofl

BattalionCommander

Sorry to hear that man.

Vision

Sorry to hear that Giga

RideOn

apparently i downloaded a keylogger from the main cheatengine page. i downloaded it like a month ago to screw around when servers were down on maintenance in defened the castle, etc.
    So i just woke up a little while ago, 1 of the guys that plays my char says "wtf why are all items gone and char is delvled??". I haven't been able to get in, it shows me all severs are down on server status + when i try to log into a server it says failed connecting, but certtain people in my clan are able to login.
    reason im writing this is because when 1 of my clannies pmed him and asked him why he hacked my char, he said because im a duper and a cheater.
    no, they dont hack m3thod and his iron neck+1, full shell +8. They hack me with +7 shell, +8 rap(which i made myself with 1 trina, 1 rap7), +0 rocs, +0 we's, +0 wp, and body belt.

So now i guess skill = cheating.

oh yea, just to top the asshole cake, he spent time delvling my char and blew over 6,000 kc on w/e
    from 67.05
    EDIT:
    all sealed items there, he spent all my kc, delvled me from 67 to 59 with gold prem ( )
    and deleted over 15k soul pots, probably 5k hp pots and xp valk helm/pauld[/b]

u r a moderator? or a clown?, talking shits again?, 1st u say im a glitcher, speedhacker and now talking shits about method? rofl,get some brain loser, and about ali1989 crazy combo? i beat u 3-0 so easy with my crappy items :P so plz blame other pple and dont say why dont hack m3thod prff, stop downloading shit 1st LOSER

go buy more stuff u love it right?, xpend usd gogogo

pd: M3THOD GEAR: iron neck +0, iron belt+0, tota+8, 2x we, impact+7, shell pauldron +8, boots shell+8, shell, helmet , pads, gauntled+7... ABOUT +1 UNIQUES R REALLY BULLSHIT!

what a tool :s and about my gear.. u should get better source for get ur information.

anyway u are not the only who got hack.. i know few ppl .. like sexysweet erick mbz micton and so on.. ..

LOLz, sry.

fine, the iron neck is +0

hehe g7 you are level 70, congrats beating a lvl 66 3-0

RideOn

sure but i didnt call u for a vs, someone letter me , i wanna vs im lvl 66 and i beat few 70īs lets try with u..

tried with me but lose anyway xD

goodluck

StaticBlaze1

Thats what happens when u curse turks on pms after they say they want to rape ur mom B)

Cadence96

edit: nvm knightonlineworld site was hacked [/b]
    apparently i downloaded a keylogger from the main cheatengine page. i downloaded it like a month ago to screw around when servers were down on maintenance in defened the castle, etc.[/b]
    I don't understand it. Is cheatengine page a legal page? If not why did you download something from there?
    Or have you been hacked from KO site? as you edited.

Sorry to hear you have been hacked.

PD: http://virusscan.jotti.org/