Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

GODZILLAH got scammed !

This is a discussion on GODZILLAH got scammed ! within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ye not nice , cus i thought those guys are trustable. Even i gear some nice items on it - ...
Page: 2

Pysco

Ye not nice , cus i thought those guys are trustable.
    Even i gear some nice items on it - like krowaz +7 pualdron , etc.
    I will try to get some proofs .

Random Nab Senior Member mumbojumbo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    of course I would not vouch for the guy as I had not done business with him. I have the KO4life member here that will back me up as he sent me the pm.
    Not implying anything, but I can confirm that I asked Draven to vouch for http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/members/33916.html, as he said the entire HF would vouch for him. He also said that Danny would vouch for him. Surprisingly Draven didn't and Danny never responded back. He also said that he did not have paypal and uses his friends paypal. Since the trade was for a char I insisted on a CR. He said that he was waiting for his friend to come back to buy a CR. Later I was told that the char was already sold though I did see the same char for sale later.

@Pysco

actually after digging deeper into this, I really need your proof soon. Im noticing something huge......HUGE flags in past deals. So now im alittle curious.

do u log into this forum from your home internet?

Banned

@Draven iwan is banned from forum because somethign with a character scamm back or something iwan and jamail was banned together well wanted say only iwan is banned just to info ^^

Quote Originally Posted by skull009 View Post
    @Draven iwan is banned from forum because somethign with a character scamm back or something iwan and jamail was banned together well wanted say only iwan is banned just to info ^^
    im totally implying something else here with my post with the link. Something Ive been working on and gonna deal with.. just coincidence that thes accusations have occured. I also think ur talking about Ridwan, not iwan - unless ur saying both are the same.

ill let u slide on this one, dont post here on this again^^

Quote Originally Posted by skull009 View Post
    iwan doesnt have an account here in ko4life

Quote Originally Posted by the ring View Post
    iwan doesnt have an account here in ko4life
    ty ali.

can u pm me Iwan's email that he uses?

Banned

ohh lol sry xD
    ridwan and iwan lol got confused

idk iwan lol sry was a mistake

this thread has opened a big can of worms. Im starting to see the pattern, soon several accounts are gonna be banned. So people need to fess up to shit soon.

I have to say that people may outsmart/trick their way around for a while, but sooner or later the circle comes complete. I must also tell everyone here that I am privy to a long list of ip's from several site concerning KO and gaming and I match them as I go with each forum. Within the last few months Ive started the same thing with email addresses and how they relate to the ip.

today the a couple circles will be completed. Dont fool around - you will be caught.

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    this thread has opened a big can of worms. Im starting to see the pattern, soon several accounts are gonna be banned. So people need to fess up to shit soon.

I have to say that people may outsmart/trick their way around for a while, but sooner or later the circle comes complete. I must also tell everyone here that I am privy to a long list of ip's from several site concerning KO and gaming and I match them as I go with each forum. Within the last few months Ive started the same thing with email addresses and how they relate to the ip.

today the a couple circles will be completed. Dont fool around - you will be caught.
    go draven go

very interesting waiting to see what happens.

Pysco

I dont rly can show some proof , cus i i wasn't playing on warrior some time cus got problems with my mainboard, mostly i was just log to check the market only, and one time password and email was just changed.

But i hope 'draven' you will hunt these scammers . They just scammed back account , by ticket or smth. ; /

Got angry , and not wondering to play knight online anymore if i dont get acc back ..
    Btw . who was the 'GODZILLAH' first owner ?

and btw. someone said why no premium or kc / i was waiting for get some more money to buy it . ANYWAY , i thought the guy from BennyBlanco is trustrable , cus as i know , he is known person , and he was look like good guy, even some ppl vouched for him. Ye , my bad . Too bad = everywhere scammers .
    I'm just disappointed.
    Last edited by Pysco; 01-21-2011 at 08:46 PM.

I learned my lesson with buying acocunts years ago sorry you had to learn it the hard way too bro

Pysco

Seems like you think im a new schooler . : p

I knew that the buying account take some risk , but i thought BennyBlanco is trustrable guy ( old xigenon times, i was in Tioc ).

Quote Originally Posted by Pysco View Post
    Seems like you think im a new schooler . : p

I knew that the buying account take some risk , but i thought BennyBlanco is trustrable guy ( old xigenon times, i was in Tioc ).

what nick you had in tioc?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast