Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

GODZILLAH got scammed !

This is a discussion on GODZILLAH got scammed ! within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; SacruM if i'm not mistaken ?...
Page: 3

SacruM if i'm not mistaken ?

Quote Originally Posted by Pysco View Post
    I dont rly can show some proof , cus i i wasn't playing on warrior some time cus got problems with my mainboard, mostly i was just log to check the market only, and one time password and email was just changed.

But i hope 'draven' you will hunt these scammers . They just scammed back account , by ticket or smth. ; /

Got angry , and not wondering to play knight online anymore if i dont get acc back ..
    Btw . who was the 'GODZILLAH' first owner ?

and btw. someone said why no premium or kc / i was waiting for get some more money to buy it . ANYWAY , i thought the guy from BennyBlanco is trustrable , cus as i know , he is known person , and he was look like good guy, even some ppl vouched for him. Ye , my bad . Too bad = everywhere scammers .
    I'm just disappointed.
    You cant even tell me the person you bought it from? I keep seeing BennyBlanco and u mentioned Iwan. I got that, but how did u come across this warrior, did u exchange pm's? if so where..... ? here? if so what was the name.

right now, Ive got 2 accounts Im going to be banning. One of whom Ive already gave insight too on this thread. The other is a sharer on that account who's IP is linked to another KO4life account and that account ip's matching an Ip I have on Iwan. But im not mentioning names yet, i want more info from you. I will be banning them for something different then this.

btw... you got a ban coming as well on 3 different accounts - unless u can explain CH3ZMAN, Wazzzz accounts matching yours. The polish people will finally get some justice. So here's your last chance to get a little justice on of your own on your way out the door.

I wanted this done yesterday, I kept checking back and you dont give me much and ur not being active enough here.....making me wait. I want more info.

i was the one who gave pyscho iwan's msn, i was supposed to sell him the warrior but i was really busy and unable to for 2-3 days so i ended up making him deal with iwan, the warrior isn't really iwan's its for his brother

Pysco

Yea, and i think Ali is 100 % trustrable , and all seems that the guy who sold me the accoung , scammed it back. Iwan's brother maybe then ? ; s

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Pysco View Post
    Yea, and i think Ali is 100 % trustrable , and all seems that the guy who sold me the accoung , scammed it back. Iwan's brother maybe then ? ; s
    I REALLY KNOW I RISC MY ASS only FOR THAT BUT SINCE DRAVEN IS OFFLINE WANT HELP HIM!
    he asked you above something please awnser it since he is offline and your online and i catched u to get this faster so draven dont need wait so long
    draven <33 no ban men plox

well Im tired of messing around here.

Pysco admitted to me in pm that those were his accounts. Both will be banned including his. He was CH3ZMAN, Wazzz.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pysco
    yeah , sry . i've used to those accounts : CH3ZM4N , And wazzz or something like that . You can delete them cus i will not log on they anymore .
    Sorry for that .

Wazzzz Wazap Scamed Account!!
    http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f8...98/index2.html

These 2 accounts are now banned as well.

http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/members/33916.html
    Im guessing this might be Iwan's brother. Im banning him for lying to a buyer saying that i would vouch for him and then trying to get him to send money to Iwan's paypal. Sharing accounts will not be tolerated, selling for other people will not be tolerated.

I have a registered ip for Iwan that also matches this account. He's sharing this as well I believe. So Ali - I know ur pretty trusty, but u were lying to me when you say Iwan doesnt have an account here.
    Quote Originally Posted by the ring View Post
    iwan doesnt have an account here in ko4life
    http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/members/33761.html

none the less, one of those 2 accounts are responsible for scamming Godzillahh im sure. Still cannot 100% prove it, but its obvious there's some shady sharing going on.

take care. topic closed.
    Last edited by Draven; 01-22-2011 at 07:28 PM.

just wanted to bump this since im receiving pm's in game about trying to unban this....

I cant/wont unban my own friends and I wont be unbanning this one. sorry.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123