KO Exiting after 15-20min of beeing AFK

This is a discussion on KO Exiting after 15-20min of beeing AFK within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well i got this problem after the latest patch, if i go afk in KO and don't move for average ...
Page: 1

Taeho

Well i got this problem after the latest patch, if i go afk in KO and don't move for average 15 min it quits the game, there is no message or anything, not even the normal *quit ko browser* and even if i'm looking on the internet and have KO minimized i still get the same thing.
    Just wondering if anyone else have this problem as i can not merchant or anything.
    And yes i do have windows vista

Hey cutie Senior Member

i had this problem as well

but it was only on my laptop, i think its something to do with my graphics card though im not to sure on that.

but yeah i dont use my laptop for KO no more cuz it always shuts it down in a while

Banned

i had this problem as well

but it was only on my laptop, i think its something to do with my graphics card though im not to sure on that.

but yeah i dont use my laptop for KO no more cuz it always shuts it down in a while[/b]
    its since the last patch - k2 has fukd up us with ATI graphic cards..

noobpriest

I got DC in 14:00 FT event twice, and just got DC when waiting for bdw to start......want to subit ticket, but can't even login to their website, nice job they do

LC9900

yep, i have ati card too, it gets really really bad, and ko exits too with no error.

sub

same problem here, still waiting on response from K2 Customer Support Staff

Banned

its just ati :P and hopefully will be sorted out after tuesday