Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is going crazy

This is a discussion on This is going crazy within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; First time heppened, when i exit KO every time restart my pc, another k2 lag? what can you say? anyone ...
Page: 1

Global MyKo Senior Member Deadhealer's Avatar

Red face

First time heppened, when i exit KO every time restart my pc, another k2 lag? what can you say?
    anyone else have the same?

its doesnt look like its your pc.. whats your graphics card just for fun?

Video card, or corrupt files.

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Happening to me everyday - I REALLY think it's because of that fast loading patch.

I'm reinstalling knight online right now, wont download that patch, if it still fucks up, system restore, if it still does it, then it's my laptop h34r: fak mader.. zz a.q

I've had that a few times already, at login or right after I used the teleport. Don't think it has much to do with video card, reckon it's just a bug.

Banned

wow ..i thought it was my vcard too..
    and i was dissapointed because i recently bought a ati x1950pro 512mb and it was playing crysis at maximum settings smoothly!

yeah thats why i thought it wasnt his pc... or else the skills and other stuff would be fucked also... where you blinded before this happend?

First time heppened, when i exit KO every time restart my pc, another k2 lag? what can you say?
    anyone else have the same?[/b]
    you are not only one. Like 1/3 of our clan has same problems (after xcrap patch I guess)

I've had that a few times already, at login or right after I used the teleport. Don't think it has much to do with video card, reckon it's just a bug.[/b]
    <3 slm

same problem aq

Global MyKo Senior Member Deadhealer's Avatar

yeah thats why i thought it wasnt his pc... or else the skills and other stuff would be fucked also... where you blinded before this happend?[/b]
    no man i werent blinded , it was even worst i just couldnt take a ss in that lag, it is not videocard or your pc, its probably one of theirs patches.

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

i had that prob when i used the fastloading patch. reinstall.

chimera2888

VCARD PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!!!!! MUHAHAHHAHAHA
    nah jk
    looks like an in game lagg/bugg/glitch to me caus like killer said if it was ur pc skillz/maps and every thing else wood look fed up to so uhhhh try setting ur in game settings to as low as possible

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

lol

Banned

its not the vcard i just had the same problems

i usually run my KO window mode due to the fact i have a widescreen so i did a full mode one day and i exited and did a window again and whenver the windows screensaver pops up it does this or something else goes on top of the KO screen did this. so anything i know i would use while playing ko i opened and kept open

this is for me ofcourse

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Just reinstalled and discovered some new shit.

It&#39;s not the fast loading patch, it&#39;s XTrap.
    I was alt+tabbing to task manager to close KO when I saw the graphics failing on me again to get ready to end ko process so my computer doesn&#39;t crash and reboot, and I saw another program running saying XTrap Manager. Obviously meaning that there is a hidden XTrap process fucking up everyone&#39;s graphics. Not only that, but every 10 or so minutes I am 100% sure that the people with this problem are also having 2 minute long frame lags. I am expecting the next patch to help fix it, otherwise I&#39;m taking a break from this bullshit... By tomorrow I&#39;ll probably need to fucking format my pc <_<

Good luck trying to find a solution without having to wait for these retarded patches. Off to sleep, gnight ko4life<3

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast