Gold Premium and servers to full to log in

This is a discussion on Gold Premium and servers to full to log in within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; who else is getting this, aiming this question more at european memebers as they are on during turk time?? I ...
Page: 1

lime

who else is getting this, aiming this question more at european memebers as they are on during turk time??

I cant get on any servers with my gold premium, obviosly becuase they are ajm packed as my non premium account doesnt connect but at least says so.

when connecting game freezes and say 10065 cant connect to olympia error.

who else with premium keeps getting this error? Ive not been on o1 for a week now

Wrote to cust servies but nowt zz

that doesnt means its full it means a error
    just keep trying

Banned

10065 is connection timed out

letstrade

yep just keep trying and after 2-3 times it might be ok i guesS

:P

lime

6 hours ive been trying, also 3 hours yesterday and gave up the other day after about 5 hours or so.

its BS

my connection cant be timing out i can get into o2 every so often, but o1 is impossible

Shimmy

6 hours ive been trying, also 3 hours yesterday and gave up the other day after about 5 hours or so.

its BS

my connection cant be timing out i can get into o2 every so often, but o1 is impossible[/b]
    i can only presume your using a router?

lime

yeh, but I think I may have found the source of the problem, and it wasnt k2

fcuking peerguardian i think, will test it again later to make sure I just wasnt lucky getting in

Shimmy

yeh, but I think I may have found the source of the problem, and it wasnt k2

fcuking peerguardian i think, will test it again later to make sure I just wasnt lucky getting in[/b]
    you'll need to restart your router i think.

Banned

hi
    shimmy i have the same problem
    pls tell me how can i restart my router

Shimmy

hi
    shimmy i have the same problem
    pls tell me how can i restart my router[/b]
    why should i help you?

since you were soo rude to me <_<

arko

unplug your router and any other source of ethernet connection that is connected to it for 10 seconds. Plug it back in.

Unplug as in pull out the ac from behind the router and your modem. Count a slow 10, then put the power back in to the things. That is a basic router restart. Can also try flushing/renewing ip in command prompt as well after.

lime

thanks but it wasnt the router, peergaurdian actually blocks k2 networks, not sure why but it also blocks the likes of steam etc so I can only assume it thinks its p2p monitoring trafic.

problem solved now