Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

GONEE

This is a discussion on GONEE within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ERRASE, realy i dont wanna leasen nothing more, bazzeka dont was how hack me... ¿well all are happy? .......
Page: 1

Morodo

ERRASE, realy i dont wanna leasen nothing more, bazzeka dont was how hack me... ¿well all are happy? ....

sad to hear

g/l with getting it solved

Banned Senior Member

Sad to hear

gl baba

dorpwn

sad to hear :angry:

Nestle

i thought he was GG? lol

_Boomsheeka_

WOW

Bazzeeka is a GG and this is bullshit

If something happened to your account, Im sorry. But there is NO WAY it was Bazzeeka's fault

topic closed

Aba

+1

Please elaborate..I will back baz and kapz up 100% until I see proof.

And please edit your topic. Bazzeeka is not boomsheeka ingame. He doesn't play anymore. Boomsheeka who posted above me and baz play boomsheeka...

Provide proof before you start slinging accusations...sounds like you're just skeptical to me..

Morodo

Edit

Aba

yes, but it sounds to me like when you traded with boomsheeka, (whoever was on the char at the time) that he gave you all the info, and you played the account just fine and then you got hacked after...how can you prove that the person who apparently sold the account to you and completely gave you all the information is the person that stripped your character?

wow wtf??

u think boomsheeka did it??

ive known him for awhile now and i have given him items 2 use and he hasnt scammed me

i doubt it was him bro

he coulda hacked me ages ago

Inactive Member

I grew up with Kapz aka bazzeeka no way he would do this.
    yes boomsheeka was used in the trade to get the earings.
    but i heard u were sharing the account so have u looked into the other player?

bazzeeka

ill giv ur fuckin PE's back free ffs i did nuffin wrong .. i dont even have a char to put these items on... if there was any items boomsheeka would of seen em on his account u are making this bullshit up so i feel srry for u to giv back these items... ill be posting up this convo from msn to let every one know wat happen

http://files.filefront.com/convortf/.../fileinfo.html not hardly cant he make a sentence... hes tryin to reverse scam me.. i dont care keep the account have ur gay PE's I DONT CARE dont put this shit on clan friends i try do 1 good thing for a m8 n i get this shit from a little 5 year old turk... could of sold the account to someone who would fuckin take care of it so please dont trade with this morodo guy like his name allmost says MORON

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=154682

ill giv ur fuckin PE's back free ffs i did nuffin wrong .. i dont even have a char to put these items on... if there was any items boomsheeka would of seen em on his account u are making this bullshit up so i feel srry for u to giv back these items... ill be posting up this convo from msn to let every one know wat happen

http://files.filefront.com/convortf/.../fileinfo.html not hardly cant he make a sentence... hes tryin to reverse scam me.. i dont care keep the account have ur gay PE's I DONT CARE dont put this shit on clan friends i try do 1 good thing for a m8 n i get this shit from a little 5 year old turk... could of sold the account to someone who would fuckin take care of it so please dont trade with this morodo guy like his name allmost says MORON

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=154682[/b]
    that guys is retarted imo

he shares a acc and still blames the old owner of hacking him,saying your ISP has Keyloger LOL, that site is a australian Internet Company, As if they would have a keyloger on there site lol...

bazzeeka

No shit....... lol he goes what about the other site... it doesnt matter one is just a shortcut to the mail page .. provided by iprimus

Cadence96

Well bazzeeka (name on this forum) trade me his acc Mage nick DorpWN for dual PE. well when we was tradeing by MSN he give me all the info like ID, Password, when i ask him for the mail he give me 1 link first, then he give me other link, in the 2 link i change the password and all for get the mail of that char, well all was find until today i was lvling and i get too much DCs and when i relog i get a very sad surprice my acc Naked <_< . there are only 1 way for log with my acc with MY PASSWORD and is with a keyloger i think now what the first Link was a keyloger.

he say me by msn what he was have the same problem with a Turk and i think is the same shiet, with a keyloger when he give the mail. and i check the mail and the mail say when u change the password u need change the ps of ur Broadband ADSL then the mail is from his Internet suport.

Items Hacked: IN, 3xRol, W.ShellBoots +8, Glassbelt, Elixir Staff +8

well no more too say, just take care if u make a trade with this guy, his Info is this

Nick of Ko4life: Bazzeeka
    Nick of his char: BoomSheka (priest orc of Miracles)
    Mail: mail is [email protected]

Thnks and BB to k2

PD: now i was cheking other topic of ko4life and there are 1 more of this same shiet of keyloger and with this same acc DorpWn.[/b]
    It wasn&#39;t smart putting such kind of items into a traded account. At least you should have sealed them before playing. Or waited a month.
    You forgot that account trading is the most insecure thing in the world.
    Sorry for it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast