Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

GONEE

This is a discussion on GONEE within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Cadence borra eso porfa.... i dont care now Thnks...
Page: 2

Morodo

Cadence borra eso porfa.... i dont care now Thnks

tmarberg

It wasn't smart putting such kind of items into a traded account. At least you should have sealed them before playing. Or waited a month.
    You forgot that account trading is the most insecure thing in the world.
    Sorry for it.[/b]
    +1
    Now afterwards it was a bit risky ye.

But to all who are very rude to Morodo, i dont think its so strange that he might be suspicius to former owner when his char gets hacked 2 days after bought it. I think i would be.

Anyway i also had login info. :blink:
    So Morodo could suspect me too.

Cadence96

Cadence borra eso porfa.... i dont care now Thnks[/b]
    pff... I guess you can not stand against forum trolls
    But, I guess someone is laughing a lot behind this troll wall, like the another topic similar to the one kingoftheswing made.

bazzeeka

+1
    Now afterwards it was a bit risky ye.

But to all who are very rude to Morodo, i dont think its so strange that he might be suspicius to former owner when his char gets hacked 2 days after bought it. I think i would be.

Anyway i also had login info. :blink:
    So Morodo could suspect me too.[/b]
    wat another person thats 3 ? lol i think this guy is spastic lol... and blames me for this... u have the account for 2 days and 3 ppl know the account ur a fuckin dipstick. now i know it serves u right lmao.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12