Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

GOOD OR BAD SIGN ? DOWN AGAIN :|

This is a discussion on GOOD OR BAD SIGN ? DOWN AGAIN :| within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; who's fixin ? rofl k2 lost thier license to run ko in the march 20th =\...
Page: 2

helnix

who's fixin ? rofl

k2 lost thier license to run ko in the march 20th =\

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

how long have the servers been down so far?

wideload620

Depends on your defintion of down some servers have been up but thats not quite the issue xtrap as been causeing most of the current connection issues that on top of the server only selective letting members connect 2 certain servers.

But things started screwing up around 20th of may and have snowballed from there.

Black K2 still holds there licence 2 the Game but there server lease is up so there where stuck with no where 2 host the game that is the information that i have read.

hashey100

Depends on your defintion of down some servers have been up but thats not quite the issue xtrap as been causeing most of the current connection issues that on top of the server only selective letting members connect 2 certain servers.

But things started screwing up around 20th of may and have snowballed from there.

Black K2 still holds there licence 2 the Game but there server lease is up so there where stuck with no where 2 host the game that is the information that i have read.[/b]
    i dont belive a single word ko always fixs buggs then gets fuked up fixs buggs and so on

wideload620

The do half arse jobs thats a known fact nor do i beleive a word that k2 has said since the bi frost wipe but that is what i have heard not jsut from the offical topic but other sources.

TryAgain

who's fixin ? rofl

k2 lost thier license to run ko in the march 20th =\[/b]
    They dont need a liscense to run the game you fag, if you want me to prove this ill find the link for the site i was looking at.

I think this forum is funny. Full of little kids who think they know everything, very few admin know what they're talking about also. Just because they're admin/mod on a forum suddenly they're computer wizz kids. LOL

wideload620

every1 has a opion on the topic wether it being right or wrong its still there's

also id be interested in that like 4 the site your looking at

TryAgain

1 sec looking for it...

basically the only useful thing a gaming License does is stop's people from copying your game.

TryAgain

http://www.opengamingfoundation.org/ogl.html

there you go. Read through it all, it clearly states that a gaming License is not needed but is advised if you don't want people to copy, edit, format, modify your game. So for all these clever cunts who think they know what they're talking about, do some research before you open your mouth...or don't open your mouth at all.

Orphus

look at the bright side atleast u not banned for 5 days [/b]
    but it does feel like eve1's been banned for those day and losing np can't be great either ...

Zaria

but it does feel like eve1's been banned for those day and losing np can't be great either ...[/b]

He speaaks of the forum ban. All xtrap & server posts are to go here.
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=124546

Banned

i think ive counted a 3 hour down time now, any 1 else got that aswell ?

hashey100

well theres nothin u can do atm its probly gonna last a day so ima go bed than school and hopefully servers are up

Ksm

servers still down =.=

helnix

They dont need a liscense to run the game you fag, if you want me to prove this ill find the link for the site i was looking at.

I think this forum is funny. Full of little kids who think they know everything, very few admin know what they're talking about also. Just because they're admin/mod on a forum suddenly they're computer wizz kids. LOL[/b]

dude dont call me a fag .. some other guy posted about K2 .. so i was readin it from there
    if this isn't correct then im sorry but thats what i saw

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast