GOT DC...15MINS LATER, ITEMS ALL GONE

This is a discussion on GOT DC...15MINS LATER, ITEMS ALL GONE within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi. was on lvl 70 sin. i get disconnected thinking it, well, being its KO self. tried to log it ...
Page: 1

Hi. was on lvl 70 sin. i get disconnected thinking it, well, being its KO self. tried to log it says someone is on it, so i thought that KO just dc me thats all. so no problem,went to cook,came back bout 15mins later, logged on, notices my char was already naked and i said tomyself, FUCK, they finally got me...... i went on, all items sealed and now gone>>>>>>>

ROUGE EARING,AMULET OF DEX, WARRIOR PENDANT, DUAL +2 KEKU RINGS, 3 +7SHELLS , 2 +8CHITINS, +8MD, +7SHARD, <<<BYE BYE MY PRETTIES>>>

Whats my option here??? will KO really help me or NOT. ??? tried to call them too, ehh phone number changed. <_<

K2&#39;ed badly

Aba

They&#39;ll help you if you&#39;re persistant or have the right connections..keep trying

Darka

:mellow: :mellow:
    I put all items on my char , to merchant :S rol etc etc , got dc and all items gone..

G0D

Hi. was on lvl 70 sin. i get disconnected thinking it, well, being its KO self. tried to log it says someone is on it, so i thought that KO just dc me thats all. so no problem,went to cook,came back bout 15mins later, logged on, notices my char was already naked and i said tomyself, FUCK, they finally got me...... i went on, all items sealed and now gone>>>>>>>
    ROUGE EARING,AMULET OF DEX, WARRIOR PENDANT, DUAL +2 KEKU RINGS, 3 +7SHELLS , 2 +8CHITINS, +8MD, +7SHARD, <<<BYE BYE MY PRETTIES>>>
    Whats my option here??? will KO really help me or NOT. ??? tried to call them too, ehh phone number changed. <_<[/b]
    By any chance did you recently change your password with forgoten password?

By any chance did you recently change your password with forgoten password?[/b]
    its an old topic

darka&#39;s first post was to bump an old topic <_<

rockk

do you have the pass for the email registed in the account

do you have the pass for the email registed in the account[/b]
    they were taken before pasword recovery was eneabled... zzzz this is almost month old topic

minhking

Smile

dont let me know who is hacking people because i will track him down and that will be his last day on earth. Stealing is criminal and people got hands cut in some country. I woould do the same to thiefs hackers. Down down !!!