Got Hacked and im prem

This is a discussion on Got Hacked and im prem within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i play this game since its started and now after so long time i get my first hack data of ...
Page: 1

gaby007

i play this game since its started and now after so long time i get my first hack data of hack was 25.10.2006 or 24.10.2006
    i want to rallback my char to 20.10.2006, maybe some one can help me or tell me what can i do???

i lost so much items :mellow:

want play again..

priest_GOOD

i play this game since its started and now after so long time i get my first hack data of hack was 25.10.2006 or 24.10.2006
    i want to rallback my char to 20.10.2006, maybe some one can help me or tell me what can i do???

want play again.. [/b]
    u should by a premium on another acc and send a CS i think that it's write...

Strider

u should by a premium on another acc and send a CS i think that it's write...[/b]

yeah i tryed with a simlar acc, i changed my password then i coudnt login and 12 13 numbers letters thing didnt apply as it was only 9, i messaged c/s they said the forgotton password feture is currently disabled we endevor to get it up and running asap. Simaliar to your story but trying dosent hurt maybe get a friend with preuiem to try

noobcake

want play again.. [/b]
    They wont rollback your account for almost 3months.
    they dont even do for a week so why should they?