got hacked and lost items n i dunno how?!

This is a discussion on got hacked and lost items n i dunno how?! within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hi ppl i get hacked from 2 weeks ago im sumbiting tickets since i get hacked those **** admins r ...
Page: 1

hi ppl

i get hacked from 2 weeks ago im sumbiting tickets since i get hacked
    those **** admins r freaking me out they asked me about some informations for the account
    i give them all the info right but then some **** admin named spectorfive always throw his *** and tell me that he cant help me man i really want to kill that guy some1 named vantheilla or something not important that guy r really cool but the old stupid fart always close my tickets

i was asking for my secret question from 2 month from i fell something strange with my account some time login and found my self in golem spawn , i dont go there with char?! some ugly gient kick my ass with 1 hit i was only 55 at that time
    after some weaks from 24 dc`s i wake up in the morning n found my 59 warrior naked i thought it was a bug or something when the loading screen complete i search for my items every thing gone my +7 glave , +7 chitin set n lupus pendant +1 .
    my items r really unworthly for those hackers i dunno why the target me gready fools

that really owful

is there any way i can get everything back or if i get my secret question and change my pass can i secure that account with that if not tell me how pls? cuz i may still play with this warrior

Banned

I highly doubt they targetted you , u just got keylogged or watever , maybe downloaded shit or registered on a private server with same id/pass or so..
    however gl

but bro

u know how i can change my shits to secure the account ?! or its impossible ?!