ftp error, need patches

This is a discussion on ftp error, need patches within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; any responses would be needed a lot =D very annoying they aren't even on the official ko download site -.-...
Page: 1

any responses would be needed a lot =D very annoying they aren't even on the official ko download site -.-

DM:X

this is for moradon patch ftp error, it may be usefull for u

After u install the Moradon patch, it just downloads all patches when u click on launcher. when all patches are downloaded launcher closes and u get a new launcher at KO-folder and u have to reclick it and start the game. and the game starts smoothly but When u close KO and start launcher again u get the error message "FTP open file error" but i have found out that the first launcher is working fine before it gets replaced by new one , so to prevent that the new launcher disappears after the client gets patched i used a programme named AC protect (its a file protection software).

1st one is the launcher after i used Ac protect on it
    2nd one is the launcher after the 3rd one gets replaced
    3rd one is the launcher when it appeals after the Moradonpatch

download this launcher here and KO will work fine without getting ftp error

DOWNLOAD

scan the file if u want with online file scanners:

http://virusscan.jotti.org/
    http://www.kaspersky.com/scanforvirus

or

Repatch ur KO with the moradon patch and use Ac protect on your launcher which is shown on the 3rd image. then just start the launcher and launch ko.

thx for trying to help but i just need the patches from 1453 to 1484? (believe thats last ROFD patch) i cant install moradon patch yet because i dont have the basic patches needed to install the moradon one.